Gwyll

Aug 2, 2020
void 1 or 2?
I would be glad for any, i dont mind either. I have both games and vision of unlocking everything again and remembering how ive done it in first place is... terrible truth be told. So even one save is great.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Void's Calling [v0.9.32] [Novel]

Original Size: 1.78 GB
Compressed Size: 551 MB

Win/Linux: -
It is impossible to me download the 1st part of the game using (fucking) Mega! Nopy is kaput, so, is ther another way to download it?
All suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Best regards and Happy New Year!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It is impossible to me download the 1st part of the game using (fucking) Mega! Nopy is kaput, so, is ther another way to download it?
yes, use links under spoilers (steam version).

Reactions: CaballeroOne

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Fixed.

Win/Linux: - - - - (post)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CaballeroOne

AbsoluteWhite

Sep 29, 2017
i played the first episode using compressed version . using the fix to restore my save for episode 2 but the game didn't kept any of my choices or my money from the first game and it kept on showing error after i do any quest .don't know if its a compressed ver issue or something else

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i played the first episode using compressed version . using the fix to restore my save for episode 2 but the game didn't kept any of my choices or my money from the first game and it kept on showing error after i do any quest .don't know if its a compressed ver issue or something else
which compressed? there are 2 compressed for ep 1. not rly needed to transfer anything since ep 2 asks what mc did on ep 1 and money can be cheated until doesn't need to cheat since slaying monsters gives enuf money.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
For some guys who need the walkthrough and cheat mod for this game, I've created the mod for both EP. Check it out. Click on the spoiler Ep1 to get it (Don't know why the moderator placed it here)
1674236678043.png

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes