[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Unpaid Volunteer Writer/Proofreader

UnusualAlias

Dec 23, 2018
Skills:
I write and I proofread in English at a moderate to high level. I speak the language natively and study in it as well.

Preferred method of contact:
Message me here, either privately or on the board. I'll get back to you with avenues for further contact.

Employment Type & Rates:
I'm looking to build experience and skills by working on a voluntary basis. I cannot in good conscience charge for my work, I feel I have major flaws that prevent me from taking any kind of paid commitment in this area.

Availability:
Part-time, availability and productivity depend on time of year. My immediate life will always be my priority.

Work Samples:
You're just going to have to test me out to see if I'm a good fit, I'm happy to do 500 words of proof-reading or writing work off the cuff, to your parameters to demonstrate my capabilities.

Additional comments:
I have hangups and exclusions. I won't work on any projects that involve characters who I think look underage. No ifs, no buts.

I do not like futa at all and I am unlikely to be able to deliver any kind of quality product around it as a fetish. Similarly I dislike intergenerational incest (mother/son, father/daughter), scat, watersports and vore. I won't refuse to work on a project around them, but you'll need somebody else to handle those sections.

I reserve the right to turn down any offer, for any reason, at any time. I will explain my reasons should such an exit prove necessary.