Collection Others Vortex Games Collection [2020-07-25] [Vortex Games]

Dan Druff

Jul 1, 2022
I stumbled across this thread after playing Double Dragon Bangaihen which is another OpenBOR game, and I just realized that anyone who makes a Double Dragon game will never have a female enemy that's worth a damn. The female enemy or enemies are always the weakest and smallest characters compared to the players, and God forbid any female enemy in Double Dragon knows how to grab. Contrast this to Wrestling Girls Urban Backstreet where the female enemies can be the same size or taller than the player, and they can also grapple the player. I do agree with the criticisms of the gameplay because it does have lots of unfair stuff for a beat 'em uplike the lack of invincibility in special moves and really cheap wake-up tactics where the enemy always has priority over the player's attacks. The player does too little damage to the enemy, so every fight drags since the player will always lose a punching battle with the enemy.

Last edited:

Vortex_Games_Femdom

Nov 8, 2023
5f6T7+.png
[Dl] - Agony_II - Fernando Story - Full Game

Developer: VortexGames

Language: English

Genere: Beat em'up Wrestling Female

Plataform: WINDOWS

Tags: Fight, 2d game, Beat 'em up, platformer, 3d graphics, wrestling submission, Fetish.

Dl itch.io:
DL Vortex:
Dl Onix:

Installation:

Extract and run.

| |

Thank your for Playing!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 3317854
[Dl] - Agony_II - Fernando Story - Full Game

Developer: VortexGames

Language: English

Genere: Beat em'up Wrestling Female

Plataform: WINDOWS

Tags: Fight, 2d game, Beat 'em up, platformer, 3d graphics, wrestling submission, Fetish.

Dl itch.io:
DL Vortex:
Dl Onix:

Installation:

Extract and run.

| |

Thank your for Playing!
Does this game have a male protag option?

Reactions: Vortex_Games_Femdom

Vortex_Games_Femdom

Nov 8, 2023
Release Agony Public Demo:

[DL] - demo 17 - Agony_II - Fernando story - Veronica Clan [bx]
Agony_II_-_0059.png Agony_II_-_0065.png Agony_II_-_0131.png
Download:
Code:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ara3S-gGJAhRiSuCTAi9tLKJrmsn?e=yEwmjK
Also Promo for simbolic price 1$:

[DL] Agony II - All Demos Collection [Fernando story]
titleb (1).png
Download:
Code:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/dl-agony-ii-all-99785375

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Release Agony Public Demo:

[DL] - demo 17 - Agony_II - Fernando story - Veronica Clan [bx]
View attachment 3412640 View attachment 3412641 View attachment 3412642
Download:
Code:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ara3S-gGJAhRiSuCTAi9tLKJrmsn?e=yEwmjK
Also Promo for simbolic price 1$:

[DL] Agony II - All Demos Collection [Fernando story]
View attachment 3412615
Download:
Code:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/dl-agony-ii-all-99785375
Thank you for sharing this great news!

Dan Druff

Jul 1, 2022
This game is really annoying. It's not fun to play when your character does too little damage, and enemies get away with abusing cheap tactics like repeated knockdowns since the player still has no invincibility on wakeup. I understand that this is a femdom game, but it also appears that all the enemies have the same moves like a bear hug or rear chin lock.

Vortex_Games_Femdom

Nov 8, 2023
This game is really annoying. It's not fun to play when your character does too little damage, and enemies get away with abusing cheap tactics like repeated knockdowns since the player still has no invincibility on wakeup. I understand that this is a femdom game, but it also appears that all the enemies have the same moves like a bear hug or rear chin lock.
Many enemies have 22+ kind of diferent grabs... The grab random depends of how you are playing. In case of free demos, they have less grabs.

This game is realy easy when you start to learn how to play

Gameplay:

A S D F
Arrows (left,right,up,down)

A - Attack1
s - Attack2
D - Jump
F - Attack Special

MOVE
Arrows (left,right,up,down)

--------------------------------
MOVIMENTS:
DODGE
up up and down down

RUN
right right (hold)
RUNATTACK
If the player presses attack while running, they will perform this attack.
JUMPATTACK
If the player presses attack while jumping (it is possible finish this game only using jump + attack.)

RUNJUMPATTACK
If the player presses attack during a running jump, they will perform this attack.
RISEATTACK - VERY IMPORTANT
If Up+Attack is pressed (when you are fallen down) before you rise.

ADVANCED MOVES
down, right A (ATTACK1)
down, UP A (ATTACK1)
down, right S (ATTACK2)
down, UP S (ATTACK2)
down, right F (SPECIAL)
down, UP F (SPECIAL)

it is possible finish this game only using jump + attack.

Still Having trouble advancing the game? The game is too hard?

This is an example of how to use avoid or fighting methods

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Dan Druff

Jul 1, 2022
I was able to discover the moves on my own. The problem I have is that the player does too little damage to the enemies. I have to repeatedly rely on the special move to defeat enemies since regular attacks take forever to kill, and the player loses the punching match every time. It's simply not fun to play if all the battles take forever to beat.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I was able to discover the moves on my own. The problem I have is that the player does too little damage to the enemies. I have to repeatedly rely on the special move to defeat enemies since regular attacks take forever to kill, and the player loses the punching match every time. It's simply not fun to play if all the battles take forever to beat.
It depends on which stage of which game you're talking about, but some levels where it's possible to beat enemies, but takes forever, are intended for you to run past them and avoid capture rather than defeat them.

Reactions: Vortex_Games_Femdom

Dan Druff

Jul 1, 2022
I guess my problem is that I don't intend to lose in a beat 'em up unless it's one of those inescapable "You are being dominated" fights. Most of my opinions were based on an older version of Wrestling Girls Urban Backstreet, but I saw little change in the Agony II demo. There was some improvement in 1.89 of Wrestling Girls Urban Backstreet, but that came out a year prior. Some of the fights still drag since the player does either too little damage or the enemies have way too much health. I also don't like the lack of invincibility in special moves combined with the high priority of enemy attacks where your special move can be stuffed by an enemy's jump kick. The enemies are programmed to avoid the player's wakeup attack by always stepping just out of range, but I can exploit certain behaviors to my advantage. I still don't like the way enemies can chain grabs while the player is trying to get up from knockdown which makes the game unfair at times because the grabs always happen before the player can use the special move to escape pressure. I don't hate this game, but I always approach it as a beat 'em up first and a fetish game second. This big-boned gal has captured my heart. I need more thickness in beat 'em ups rather than every female having only one slim body type.

Last edited:
Reactions: hulkedoutdude

Vortex_Games_Femdom

Nov 8, 2023
I guess my problem is that I don't intend to lose in a beat 'em up unless it's one of those inescapable "You are being dominated" fights. Most of my opinions were based on an older version of Wrestling Girls Urban Backstreet, but I saw little change in the Agony II demo. There was some improvement in 1.89 of Wrestling Girls Urban Backstreet, but that came out a year prior. Some of the fights still drag since the player does either too little damage or the enemies have way too much health. I also don't like the lack of invincibility in special moves combined with the high priority of enemy attacks where your special move can be stuffed by an enemy's jump kick. The enemies are programmed to avoid the player's wakeup attack by always stepping just out of range, but I can exploit certain behaviors to my advantage. I still don't like the way enemies can chain grabs while the player is trying to get up from knockdown which makes the game unfair at times because the grabs always happen before the player can use the special move to escape pressure. I don't hate this game, but I always approach it as a beat 'em up first and a fetish game second. This big-boned gal has captured my heart. I need more thickness in beat 'em ups rather than every female having only one slim body type.

This new type of Ai system, in this system the enemy cannot grab before completing a punch combo, which can be easily cut by the player with a simple attack button. So there will no longer be high priority of enemy attacks where your special move can be stuffed, the enemy will only perform a grab if you actually let him give you a punch combo.

Except for captures and counter attacks!

If works well, I can use to all enemies of next game Femdom Planet

Video:

What do you think now? Please, vote:

Last edited: