Vote for your favorite character model in Kronos Time Titan! (poll 1 of 2)

Which character is the most attractive / beautiful / sexy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
NOTE: Due to the 10 answer limit, this poll has been split into two, but you can vote for as many girls as you want from both polls!

Vote for your favorite character model!
This is a vote for pure beauty only! Even if you don't like the character's personality, you can still vote for her looks! Vote for as many or as few girls as you want! Voting is open for 1 week! You can vote in this poll AND on Twitter for extra votes!

VOTE HERE:

Click = 1 vote
Comment (explain what you like) = 3 votes

BONUS VOTES ON TWITTER:
Twitter Like = 1 vote
Comment (explain what you like) = 3 votes
Twitter Retweet = 5 votes

WINNER:
The winning girl will get a brand new custom bonus outfit as a reward for being the most beautiful!

CONTESTANTS:

1 - Zoe

2 - Brittany

3 - Arethusa

4 - Zilda

5 - Helda

6 - Tituba

7 - Alala

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
2021-03-data.jpg

The Winner for the March 2021 Poll!

Congratulations to Zoe for winning the March 2021 beauty contest! As the winner, she will receive a brand new complete custom outfit, available in the next update!

Second and third place winners, Brittany and Billie, will also get some new custom clothes!
In fact, it was so close with Hestia for 3rd place that Billie only got top three because someone retweeted Billie's vote!

See the image for the final score. I'm personally surprised that The Thief scored so highly, given she's one of the most frequently criticized characters visually.

Sadly, not much love for the two plus-sized characters, reinforcing my original concept to have characters of the smaller size -- I am a petite girl myself, so I tend to create characters that are similar to my body type. No fear if you like the bigger beauties, they will still be featured in the game and as I add more and more characters, a wide range of sized and ethnicities will be included!

Thank you to everyone who participated, and I look forward to the next contest, which will focus on voting for your favorite outfits!

Reactions: Mr Aun