• 4Shared

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Box

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
I Will Have All My Hentai and Other Art Organize.

All Your Vote Matters To Me.

Vote Ones, Think This Carefully.

Vote! In 2 Weeks!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'd suggest gofile and/or openload. Less chances of DMCA requests (if any) getting traced to your account. Unless you use throwaway emails for the other sites.

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
DMCA requests aside, Mega, Zippy, Gofile, drop box, mediafire, google drive are all good options download speed wise.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
DMCA matter otherwise we spend all our time replacing the damn links, got better things to do than constantly doing that imo. like muttdoggy said gofile is good open load and yandex. I myself put older ones in like mega and mediafire and google drive and the ones more likely to get dmca in gofile and yandex and the like but thats me.

Reactions: Uriel

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I think before you jump the gun though get uploader status from f95 to make it easier

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Mega for high speed downloads, GoFile for high speed downloads (a little slower than mega) but that cant be taken down

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
Mega is the best for me atleast, fast download.

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
I think before you jump the gun though get uploader status from f95 to make it easier
That why I like to know what I'm doing first before I get ahead of myself. F95 is the Administrator, I'm not. Ever seen KAT went down using TOR is not easy with out The Man is on your neck for free things. I like this website F95 did. I like to ask if I can get uploader status that why I'm ask all members to help me and vote. Cus I have over 100gb of hentai and other art I like to share with the members here.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok I already commented but I'll rephrase what I said. The favourites of this website are: Mega, GoogleDrive, MediaFire (by that order). These links are good because they dont offer too much of a limit on download (or dont have one at all) but they all have the same problem: Dmca. A complaint made in any of these will remove the files. If you have let's say an account on mega with 25gb of files you have shared here and a few (1-2-3) files get taken down then say goodbye to all of 25gb. This means you will have to reupload them again, and if you reupload them to the same website then expect them to be taken down. This is where Gofile shines. No download limits, no dmca, no account. This means you can just upload the files and if one gets taken down (which they wont by dmca) then all of the others are still up.

Also when and if you get the uploader status make sure follow the rules for uploading.

Reactions: OldmenKing

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I agree with TCMS or "The Otter Dude". :p
As long as uploading rules are followed, we will help anyone. The only thing I'm gonna emphasize is please do a search first to make sure it isn't already posted before you upload anything.
I've done that myself. I started an upload to mega to find out someone beat me to it. So before doing any uploads, do a search or ask us and we'll help. :D

Reactions: OldmenKing

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Thank U TheyCallMeSomething (Aka Otterman) and muttdoggy. I check out Gofile now and it's in BETA version but It's good to know that I have option on the table. Vote and Reply your Opinion I'm open minded.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It's in beta? Well then their beta is better than mediafire... File size limit: 10gb | How many files can you upload at the same time: 100 | Files dont expire.| No account needed. | Total anonimity | Unlimited download speed.

Reactions: selfie