• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Paid Voyage for a Voyeur : searching for developers

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Untitled71_20220603035234.jpg.jpg
Project:
- The name of the game is "Voyage for a Voyeur". More details can be found in the following link ( ). An NSFW 2D grid-based adventure game. The nature of the game is NTR and voyeurism. As of now, I only have a prototype in pygame and several artworks that I've done myself. I have the concepts and general directions.
Untitled74_20220603060547.jpg.jpg

Developer:
- SLGallery, Discord : SLGallery#2887, Patreon :

Looking for:
- (Highest Priority) Unity Programmer who can refine and implement game mechanics or someone who can teach me to use Unity. (I have programming background). I have 85% of the ideas. figured out.
- [Closed] (High Priority) Story Writer who can refine and enrich the story, design lewd scenes, and spicy dialogues.
- [Closed for now] (Low Priority) NSFW 2D artist who can refine the existing design of characters and landscape in the game.

Untitled67_20220530230140.jpg.jpg

Employment Type:
- Commission, Paid, or unpaid depends on what you want.

Work commitment:
- Short term or long term. Part time. Flexible deadline

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- Unity Programmer: Implement the game such that it can be easily maintained (adding stage, adding lewd contents, adding scenes, etc.)
- Story Writer: Design the story arcs based on given characters as well as their interactions and dialogues.
- 2D Artist: Design and refine characters, scenes, and landscapes based on existing ideas

Last edited: