[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Paid Voyage for a Voyeur : searching for developers

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Untitled71_20220603035234.jpg.jpg
Project:
- The name of the game is "Voyage for a Voyeur". More details can be found in the following link ( ). An NSFW 2D grid-based adventure game. The nature of the game is NTR and voyeurism. As of now, I only have a prototype in pygame and several artworks that I've done myself. I have the concepts and general directions.
Untitled74_20220603060547.jpg.jpg

Developer:
- SLGallery, Discord : SLGallery#2887, Patreon :

Looking for:
- (Highest Priority) Unity Programmer who can refine and implement game mechanics or someone who can teach me to use Unity. (I have programming background). I have 85% of the ideas. figured out.
- [Closed] (High Priority) Story Writer who can refine and enrich the story, design lewd scenes, and spicy dialogues.
- [Closed for now] (Low Priority) NSFW 2D artist who can refine the existing design of characters and landscape in the game.

Untitled67_20220530230140.jpg.jpg

Employment Type:
- Commission, Paid, or unpaid depends on what you want.

Work commitment:
- Short term or long term. Part time. Flexible deadline

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- Unity Programmer: Implement the game such that it can be easily maintained (adding stage, adding lewd contents, adding scenes, etc.)
- Story Writer: Design the story arcs based on given characters as well as their interactions and dialogues.
- 2D Artist: Design and refine characters, scenes, and landscapes based on existing ideas

Last edited: