Seeking Voyeurism/Exhibitionism recommendation

Klauw

Jan 19, 2019
Hello everyone,

I've been a member for a while but never posted on this forum. I'm looking for any voyeurism/exhibitionism adult games, especially with enf. Ren'Py or RPG, i don't really care but it need to be a game with choices and complete freedom so no novel. Preferable female protagonist where you can do some cosplay, decide if you wear underwear and what will happen if you go without and that kind of stuff. It can also be a male protagonist game, but only if you can corrupt your girlfriend/wife to do any voyeurism or exhibitionism stuff. Like for example The Office Wife or The Promise.

Games i really like for example

The Promise
Bright past
Lidas Adventures
Era hunter
Naked Adventure
The office wife
Elena's Life
Devin's Life
Dilmur

There was also a game about a journalist that was send out to a town that got infected. She gathered information by flashing and other sexual stuff. I forgot the name.

Can anyone recomment me any other title that has these aspects?

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I think the game you're looking for with the reporter is "reporter kate."

I suggest you try:
"Coming of age."
the exhibition is not the center of the game, but there's a lot of it.

"newspaper club."
voyeurism

"pact of exhibition"

and mine, "Lolita gone wild" : for the moment the game is in the beginning of development (there is already a lot of content), and there's a lot of exhibition (and there will be more and more).

Klauw

Jan 19, 2019
I think the game you're looking for with the reporter is "reporter kate."

I suggest you try:
"Coming of age."
the exhibition is not the center of the game, but there's a lot of it.

"newspaper club."
voyeurism

"pact of exhibition"

and mine, "Lolita gone wild" : for the moment the game is in the beginning of development (there is already a lot of content), and there's a lot of exhibition (and there will be more and more).
Thank you, i will definitely try your game out.

Reactions: pepette

xxuurr

Jun 6, 2024
would like more games like these but more on the peeping/spying side of thing if anyone has any games like that i don't like 3d games so would be better if it was hentai/2d