Seeking Voyeurism games

Pointless123

Jun 16, 2017
Been searching for a similar game and agree with this - if I ever wrote a game (I don't have the artistic, writing or CG talent for it!) it would be along these lines so I'm always on the lookout for 100% voyeur/spying games!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Been searching for a similar game and agree with this - if I ever wrote a game (I don't have the artistic, writing or CG talent for it!) it would be along these lines so I'm always on the lookout for 100% voyeur/spying games!
It's a surprisingly rare kink in games, isn't it? I can give a couple of recommendations:

Henteria Chronicles: pretty hard NTR, definite voyeuristic feel throughout the game past the prologue. MC is mostly a passive and silent observer.

iNSight of you: Not a voyeur game per se, but has by far the most animated 3D voyeur content I've seen in a game, thanks to all the cameras around the office.

Reactions: rgnar62

Apr 25, 2019
i am also looking for some proper voyeur games and i am also finding it strange that there aren't more games out there that are dedicated to the voyeurism genre.
There are voyeurism in most incest games plus a lot of others ofc.
There are over 1700 games on this site with the voyeurism tag, yet none of them (that i know, i haven't tried them all) have voyeur as a main focus.

6 games:

School Voyeur life. However it is only in Japanese, include scat and it isn't on this site.
it's made with RPGM and the main story line is about spying on high-school girls.

The other one is: La Douche a VR game but that is just looking at a 3d model that is showering. i haven't played this one, since it looks very bad.

The third one is: Horny Henry is a 3D Unity game that does a really good job at this creep/voyeur genre.
However it was abandon very early on but it still haves two real good levels that are worth a try.

The forth one is: Horny As(s)ylum is a 3D Unity game that haves a little of voyeur in the beginning.
However it was abandon very early on, as well.

Found another one: Voyeurism in the hospital file 3
in this 3D game you rome the hospital toilets and halls as you take photos of the girls using the toilet (scat optional).
You earn money from your pictures and use that money to buy better equipment and upgrade the bathrooms.
There is a bit of a story about a investigator trying to uncover what is going on at the hospital.
it's a short game (1-2 hours) that lacks a lot of polish, but still mange to have some fun aspects to it.

Peeping Dorm manager is a Unity 2D game where you spy on your tended as you take on you're daily tasks as a janitor.
Find clues, do mini-games and more to get with them.

My wish

i would love to have a game like Thief simulator but with a sexual aspect instead. Maybe even mods could make that game more voyeur like.

Another idea could be a hotel owner or a landlord.
Start out small by turning of the hot water when they are taking a bath and then come up to "fix it" while they are barely dressed. Having a lookout/spying spot where you can look through there windows (but not very well) where more spots could be added along the way. Taking walks and public transport could give some random voyeur events like upskirts, see through clothing, bikinis on the beach for some examples. They could then late game evolve in to sharking (yes it's a thing) and nude beaches.
He would misuse his accessibility to his tenants rooms with placing cameras and then spy on the tenants when there are chances of nudity/sexual/story encounters. Then have the cameras work as a way to learn there schedule and also as a random nude/sex scene encounter.
You might then need to go, to set place to really see the action going on since you can't rely on the camera angle to be perfect every time everywhere. You would still need to do you´re normal job and earn money for better and more camera equipment and tools like ladders, cloth like camouflaging for yourself and sexy cloth for women , drones. You also would be able to earn money by selling pictures/videos that you have from spying on girls in various ways. So some sort of mini game with a point system could be used to determinate the quality and value of the footage when you are trying to record or take pictures. So better camera equipment would equal to better paying footage also how good you are at the mini game ofc.
it should also be probable to fail (getting caught) in this mini game.
As you get to the later parts of the game, you should then be able to get a girl or some girls (in some shape or form) that wants to do exhibitionism, a wardrobe/dress-up game would be nice at this point too.
There could be room for some corruption and/or blackmailing as well.
Some girls might be rare to see do anything while others likes to be watched. So the ones that likes being watched might discover you´re little secret and maybe want to be a part of little secret too. They could also become a part of it by being discovered by you in a public events where you see her flashing herself. if blackmailing/corruption is a part of the game, then that could be a path to get a girl in on you´re little secret too.
The ultimate end-goal could be obtaining something overpowered that would take all the work away from the spying.
it could be invisibility, x-ray, a virus that gave you access to all cameras, a strip ray (can make girls strip on command), a 360 degree camera, drones could both be overpowered and just a main mechanic depending on how its implemented/used.
This would basically be a gallery at that point.
if you then want's the game to be even longer, then you could do something like a harem with the main focus of having the girls filming they are flashing in different situations and places that you then can sell the footage of for a better profit.
The profits would be used for clothes, sex toys, various tech and property upgrades to get more girls and....

i stop rambling now, cause i could go on and on, on what game i would like to have.
i would love if someone made this or something like this.

Last edited:

rrkeled

Feb 10, 2022
i, too, have been searching for a game like this for ages. looks like there isn't one, huh? really surprising i think. i really hope someone makes a game like this one day. the possibilities for a script are pretty much endless. the mc could have invisibility cloak or whatever hahah.