Unity - Completed - VR Furry Dance [Final] [WTF Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

I played the Final version on my Quest 3 headset.

This is just a game where girls dance for you and you can adjust their speed or change their dance. If you are bored, you can use Virtual Desktop to access your desktop screen while watching the girls dance.

The game could be better. Here are some problems with the game:

1.) The females don't pick a spot in the environment and stay there. They kinda drift and wander after a while. So in the restroom environment, I had one girl end up inside a closed door restroom stall. And another girl who was dancing behind me ended up dancing outside of the restroom walls so I don't see her anymore.

2.) There is no way in the game to orient your screen or avatar. There needs to be player controls so the player can decide where they want to put their character and which direction they want to be facing. Basically the dev should have given us some player movement controls.

That's pretty much it. This game doesn't deserve that much hate as some sort of rip off asset flip. I mean it probably didn't take much effort to make the game, but it was exactly the type of game I was looking for at the time, for productive and entertainment purposes. As you can see from the photos, the girls have human hair and bodies. It's only their faces that are animalistic. The in-game instructions for the controls are wrong. It will say to press B, and you should press A, and vice versa. The same goes for the X and Y controls. It took me a while to figure out what to do after I clicked Start too. But basically the startup section has three girls on a bed, and the start menu might get in the way of seeing one of those girls. This bed environment isn't at all impressive but there are around six or more other environments to choose from that are really good. You will see three <next> and <previous> options. One set on the left. One set on the right. And one set in the middle closer to the bottom. You use your controller to choose next or previous and it doesn't show you a picture on the screen what you are selecting, but it changes the girls dancing on the bed. You can even get rid of the girls because one of the options makes them invisible or gone. Then after you select the girls you want (there are a bit to choose from), you can then choose which environment you want. There are quiet a bit of environments too and they all look good. It's a simple game but it's exactly what I wanted. I'm pretty happy with it. If it weren't for the bugs, I would give it five stars.