Seeking VR games for oculus quest

alesanand97

Dec 9, 2019
there are some vr games for oculus quest that i can not find for free>
any idea? i have to wait 2 month for my gpu vr ready to start playing good vr game in pc, so meanwhile.... pls

hakaz3

Nov 27, 2020
just go to latest updates > search by tag Virtual Reality. Anything that isn't hideously dysfunctional already exists on here. The VR adult space isn't moving as fast as people would think. A lot of games are overpromised and underdelivered if not abandoned shortly after said promise. I own a Rift 2 and have tried countless games and in the end the only one that struck a perfect balance between quality and playability (where you feel like you're playing a game and not a half assed sim) is Custom Order Maid 3D2. The entire game is playable in VR. Hands down u can't find a VR Eroge currently out that offers even a sliver of COM3D2 does.

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
Go to reddit and join questpiracy or do a google (or reddit) search for ffaio (free for all in one) they have a hand full of adult games plus a ton of popular games for quest 1 &2 along with every other VR headset there is.

Vararth

Sep 21, 2017
Go to reddit and join questpiracy or do a google (or reddit) search for ffaio (free for all in one) they have a hand full of adult games plus a ton of popular games for quest 1 &2 along with every other VR headset there is.
Thanks! Will check this out.

Reactions: Cickic

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
Oh, now ffaio is dead, how i may find the full list of adult game?

Hello, do you find hand full of adult games? I find only "cherry VX" and "Captain Hardcore (v0.4). Do you anythinh also standalone on Quest?
FFAio is shut down and pretty much the only way to get them for free is via torrents. The best option though is to donate $1 for access to VRP's servers for 1 month. or go to their discord

lookerup

Mar 8, 2022
FFAio is shut down and pretty much the only way to get them for free is via torrents. The best option though is to donate $1 for access to VRP's servers for 1 month. or go to their discord
And what exactly do they have, because when they were still FFAIO and not NIF, they only had these two listed games from adult content.

Crypto123

May 21, 2024
rookie sideloader, that somehow replaces ffaio, is proposing captain harcdore v0.10 NIF but it doesn't appearn being cracked, so not possible to play :( and I can not find the playable (v0.4 I think) previous version.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter