3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

qweqwek

Feb 25, 2020
Great game, but frustrating to play/control. My character is is a permanent 'squatting' motion no matter how low/high i am to the ground. so what ends up happening is my squatting legs is colliding with the female model and causing all sorts of issues.

Very promising game though. Graphics and customization seem great so far. The voice work is great as well. Didn't get to test the voice commands yet because it says mic not yet supported (Quest2).
I didn't the have permanent squatting, using an HTC Vive. Did you remember to adjust your height in the in-game menu? I agree the controls are frustrating. If they fix controls or make them customizable, I'd be tempted to support once it's been fleshed out a bit.

Enzio Lamar

Feb 2, 2019
Can someone please explain to me how I can interact with the game? Use the oculus rift s. I have the oculus rift controller in my hands, I can press whatever I want and nothing happens. Standing there in the room moving or dancing, how do I get into the menü ?

Last edited:

Enzio Lamar

Feb 2, 2019
This game has GREAT potential. Models are amazing. But yeah, the controls need a lot of work.
Can someone please explain to me how I can interact with the game? Use the oculus rift s. I have the oculus rift controller in my hands, I can press whatever I want and nothing happens. Standing there in the room moving or dancing, how do I get into the menü ?

Alan_Smith

Mar 27, 2021
So I have given this a try, multiple times and here is my review on the available build.

I tested the game on Valve Index and it works and runs fine. There isn't any lag or stutterers in the game, it runs smooth.
The issues I was having with the build are as follows:

• Player height function isn't working properly as defined, I have to place my height higher than my actual height to have my feet sticking on the ground properly, most of the time it was floating from the ground and causing weird physics issues.

• Control of the the hips isn't very clear when it is active or not, I will have to press the B button on both my VR controllers multiple times to realize my hip node is now connected to controller movements, if there is some sort of indicator to let the user know its active or not, that would be great.

• Customization of the female character is really great however, having presets for breasts and body size would be a neat feature. For breasts having default breast cup sizes made and then having to tweak it more in-depth to the users liking would be really phenomenal so is a feature to the body size rather than having to move ton of sliders to have a chubby playmate or really slender looking playmate.

• BlowJob feature is neat, however the character misses the actual point to be sucking off the user, I assume this is because the players feet isn't planted well on the ground therefore misalignment.

• The intercourse part could be tweaked a little more, maybe add support by tracking the Head Mounted Display (HMD) so the user just moves the hips and its could translate into virtual world?

• I tried changing position of the character during blowjob or Intercouse however they seemed to not work, also the playmate physics needs to be tweaked a little bit, sometimes the playmate is very stiff and sometimes she's very ballony and needs to relax, using the relax and fix feature doesn't always reset properly as intended, they make it look worse.

• I had issues tracking and picking up dildos from the bed and also on the sideboard, possible rework on picking up mechanics?
Other than that, the game was really good and enjoyable. I see a potential here to be a good VR playmate game.

razgriz416

Feb 16, 2019
Promising. Couldn't get my controller to attach to the hip node at all. Menus are a nightmare. Besides that, it's a great starting place for an initial release. I'd like to see more "obvious" reactions, right now it seems like it's just a normal model with looped voice acting. Runs fine, even on ultra on Index. Physics are a little wonky.

8/10

chosen

Sep 6, 2018
Update 0.5.1 - coming April 16th

Hi friends,
first of all, welcome to all of the new people here and thanks a lot for your feedback and support! We are working hard on the first update for you, ready in two weeks!
Oh, and if you haven't done it yet, come and join our Discord. Keep on sending us feedback, screenshots and ideas, we really appreciate it!
  • Upgrade to new major Unity version, keeping up to date with new possibilities (e.g. joint system)
  • New joint system, more stable interactions with partner
  • Performance improvements (esp. with some Hairstyles)
  • Improvements Player hands / grabbing system
  • Improvements to Skin / Hair rendering
  • NEW: Indicator for one-hand-mode
  • NEW: Slider to set frequency of character talking
  • NEW: 2-3 more animations / interactions
  • Bug Fix: Player staying in sit position while standing for some settings
  • Bug Fix: Hip controller in left hand mode not working
  • Bug Fix: Jittery head or limb movement of partner

Take care
VR HOT

source:

shepardxx

Nov 18, 2018
It's a really promising game I was pleasantly surprised.
Can u add smooth movement tho? or change the action menu button from the trackpad (I tried in steamvr bindings but there doesn't seem to be anything I could change there regarding this button) so that we can use forced smooth motion from steamvr. that would allow the player to position themselves in the room much more easily and precisely than teleport. Can't wait for the next update :D

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Controls were pretty clunky, sometimes taking multiple clicks for a selection to register in the menu.

MC's body didn't know where it wanted to go, kept getting my legs tangling with the girls and then flying up into my face when I got too close. Was going to complain about how MC's lower half kept trying to rotate to the left instead of staying facing forward, but apparently there was a waist control that I was unaware of.

Collision was freaking out when it came to actual insertion. Was hard to tell if it was actually going in at all or just getting pushed down to be more of a dry humping situation; either way, as soon as any actual "thrusting" started the collision didn't know what to do and popped my dick back up at me.

chosen

Sep 6, 2018
VR HOT 0.5.1 (Designer)

Patreon Link:

Download Link:
Download Link:
Download Link:

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Does it work with Vive headsets? I only saw that it was tested on Oculus and Valve Index.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes