3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

kdc420

Mar 20, 2021
Hello all, New version of VR Hot has been released, Update 0.5.6 (10/09/2021). If anyone could post the updated version that would be great!
Cheers.

Here's what's been added:
NEW
: Player Ejaculation
NEW
: Hottie Climax
NEW
: Open Mouth Command
NEW
: Hottie standing still when editing
NEW
: Additional Quality Level
NEW
: Clothes, Hairstyle, Skin, Pubic Hairstyle
NEW
: Leg Shape Sliders

Improvement
: Lighting (Ambience Light)
Improvement
: Boob Physics
Improvement
: Cloth Performance

Bug fixes

koikakoika

Aug 10, 2019
Hey I've got a pretty bad bug, the game is only rendering in the left eye(weirdly) , the right is completly black, I'm on quest 1 + Link and it's the only game where that happen, somebody know how to fix this ?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Anyone else get a system crash when the game launches?
I make it to the splash screen, then my PC shuts off completely.
Tried twice, same result.

I've only seen this happen a couple times, and it's because the graphics are pumped to the max.
I think it's the VRAM that does this, but I'm not sure. Could be my PSU.

The last items in the player.log is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* Resolved *
First thing I did was limit the frames via Rivatuner
Second thing I did was change my system power settings, minimum processor state from 100% to 15%

one or both of these options have allowed me to launch the game without experiencing a total shutdown.

Last edited:
Reactions: uni77

WhirlingD

May 15, 2018
Does anyone have a good controls mapping for WMR? It seems like the default has all controls mapped to the trackpad, so it's a hit-and-miss every time I pick a menu item or try the hip binding.

striker912

Mar 19, 2018
Its really good. but the lay, sit commands are bugged as fck. like she lays down with just upper body on the bed. and the table one is bugged as she struggles to get on it.

Vexton

May 11, 2017
Tried with Quest 1.
This is the very first VR xxx game (of ~30), that I did not instant delete. It is promising and I'm being forward to see how it progresses.
If you want to customize the model, (it is optional) you have like 120+ slides to adjust - have fun and patience. But you can save presets (big up)!
If you want to move HER around the place, you better use reference objects (Move > There: was always a mystery, where she will end up).
Poses and POIs are generally good(!), ofc intercourse has much room for improvement.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
**For anyone else who was wondering the same thing before downloading...
The controls once learned, and adjust your settings to what you like of course, are totally usable now. (Might take just a little practice)

But much better than before, took me about 5-10 minutes to start moving and controlling how I wanted to.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes