Others - Completed - VR Kanojo [R1] [Illusion]

1. 5.00 star(s)

emmeline64

It's pretty old now and the control scheme is atrocious, but once you get around that it is a nice experience. Other than the controls it is very well made. Not so much a game as a cute, quick, little experience. Still, it is probably the best lewd VR "game" around. It even has replayability with the different outfits and some Easter eggs you can unlock.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mearelol

Super well acted (likely motion captured) animations. All major animations are preset. No dynamic sexi stuff or anything. If you feel like being a creep on your first encounter with a woman, this is for you.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

regularjoe69

This is still the gold standard for VR sex titles to this date. Nothing has beat this in terms of immersion when you look at the experience as a whole.

Its been long 4 years and I still think back to this game when trying out others in this same genre and I end up wishing that whoever was responsible for this title would take the time to release a sequel.

It definitely looks a bit dated when compared to something like ComeCloser or Heat but in terms of gameplay, immersion, and just the overall experience they still don't hold a candle to this one.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

b00ze

I'll tell you straight, it's a boring fucking experience. But the graphics are sick for a VR title. That's the only reason for this high rating. Because I think it's worth a shot, just for the graphics.
    But the content is absolute dogshit. But at least there is something going on, not like 90% of the friggin scene viewers that call itself "games", that I tested.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

bibouli

Sadly it's still the best vr game out there, a vr game need to create a good immersion and to do that it need decent and easy control. In my opinion it's pretty much the only game to do that correctly.

There is ton of "game" that have way better graphic and ton of model but they arent even game, just studio to make an animation, most don't even have proper sound/voice.

So at least try this game out, fully.