VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.07] [Saxonado Studios]

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

HappyCrab

Mar 16, 2022
The option to turn the protagonists portrait off completely would be great.
I actually enjoy the way he uses it, but I could see how some may not like it. An option to turn it off wouldn't hurt anyone who wanted to keep it as is :)

oklololol

Jan 26, 2024
Why did I discover this game so early in development??? WHYYYYYY DID I EVEN TRY IT EVEN THOUGH I KNEW I WOULD REGRET IT.

Jesus fuck this game as so much potential it's not even funny, what a banger my god. Everything I want to say about this game as already been repeated in the past 20 pages already but damn, fantastic game. Genuinely the first time I've ever considered subbing to a freaking patreon and it's because of this game.

If the next update is as incredible as 0.06 , and from what the game offered so far I'm optimistic it will be, I'll finally cave in and just sub to them. I thought I would just try it a bit then forget it until it's complete but that just won't be possible with this game, I will need to check the updates.

My only hope for the next update is for Amelia not fucking someone else yet, its too early for that and need a bit more build up.

Also do we know where the devs are from? French sounding character names but not quite either so it made me curious.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I like how one guy states a simple opinion that literally affects nothing, and people jump down his throat like he dm'd the dev threatening to seize his bank account if he doesn't add an NTR ending.

Homie, I think the fact that you put "consent" in quotations implies that it's not really consent. What you described is called coercion, consent describes a voluntary agreement. Both people agreed to start the NTS play in this case, so it shouldn't be an issue until one explicitly says to stop. Part of the appeal of NTS can be the anticipation of knowing it will happen, but not knowing exactly when. It's getting excited thinking up scenarios that could be happening at any given time, whether you end up knowing about it or not. Not all NTS play has to follow the same formula, some are strict in their wholesomeness, and some play into the immorality of sharing your girl, it's up to the dev's creativity as long as the couple is still clearly devoted and willing. Just because you play into the kinkiness of the situation doesn't mean everything is gonna go to shit (Especially in a video game where the dev has full control). I trust the dev's NTS vision, so having to treat the player base with kid gloves because they selectively forget that consent and understanding were established a minute ago is always silly.
Hi!
You might have read some of my earlier posts, so you might know my stance on this topic. If BOTH FREELY agree to some sort of play, I have no problems at all with it. Say, the MC wants her to have sex without him knowing about it (not my cup of tea, but it is a possible way in the game here) and learning about it when he gets a "spermbreath" welcome home kiss, that is okay for me, since they agreed on it. No problem.
But we have some posters here who make no qualms about their wishes to see NTR with cheating, emotional turmoil and stuff in the game. And IMHO NTR has nothing to search in a NTS game. Only a fully avoidable, not seeping through specific NTR subroute would be okayish. But that is not the wish of those posters.

By the way, I agree with Pr0GamerJohnny that it would be great not to see the depressed, the world is weighing down on me face of the MC this often! It absolutely takes away a lot of the "we agree" vibe and looks more like a beta cuck in the making.

HappyCrab

Mar 16, 2022
Why did I discover this game so early in development??? WHYYYYYY DID I EVEN TRY IT EVEN THOUGH I KNEW I WOULD REGRET IT.

Jesus fuck this game as so much potential it's not even funny, what a banger my god. Everything I want to say about this game as already been repeated in the past 20 pages already but damn, fantastic game. Genuinely the first time I've ever considered subbing to a freaking patreon and it's because of this game.

If the next update is as incredible as 0.06 , and from what the game offered so far I'm optimistic it will be, I'll finally cave in and just sub to them. I thought I would just try it a bit then forget it until it's complete but that just won't be possible with this game, I will need to check the updates.

My only hope for the next update is for Amelia not fucking someone else yet, its too early for that and need a bit more build up.

Also do we know where the devs are from? French sounding character names but not quite either so it made me curious.
Did the exact same thing at like 0.03. I could tell just from the cover that it was going to be fucking good and still I dove into it.

Welcome to the club, bud!
laugh01.gif

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
The developer proved his ability in the latest update
The 0.05 update caused a lot of people to hate Geist because of his behavior
In the latest update (0.06), the developer showed the perspective of Geist in a logical way that made me personally don't hate Geist anymore, even now I like him
My previous rating : 9 out of 10
My current rating : 10 out of 10

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Just picked up this game. Outstanding. Breath of air compared to every other new netorase game on f95 without exception. Meaningful progression and monthly updates. I will subscribe to the patreon to support this kind of development.

The lack of filler speaks highly about the writing ability of the team. It is the goldilocks of netorase games on f95. Not too short and not too long. I like how the backstories and thoughts were shared naturally. Keep it up!

Pin_1407

Sep 22, 2021
I like your art style so much. Dev. pls make this happy ending for both of them cus NTR mostly have sad ending. i wish them happy although this is NTR game. :cry: ty

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I like your art style so much. Dev. pls make this happy ending for both of them cus NTR mostly have sad ending. i wish them happy although this is NTR game. :cry: ty
This is a Netorase VN, as pointed out in big purple letters in the description on the first page. That means it's no sad ending NTR. They will play around and will do a lot of daring things, but never cross the line of cheating, doing things behind the back without telling, and/or ruining their relation. So - A lot of fun and daring, but no bad ending...

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes