VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.07] [Saxonado Studios]

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
Amazing update, 10/10, I thought we weren't going to get much after what the dev said but it exceeded my expectations and more.
Can't wait for the next update. I know this month's was delayed because the artist got sick but I hope next month's comes at the usual time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rastafoo

TiTroNiK

Jan 1, 2024
Amazing update, 10/10, I thought we weren't going to get much after what the dev said but it exceeded my expectations and more.
Can't wait for the next update. I know this month's was delayed because the artist got sick but I hope next month's comes at the usual time.
is there an opportunity to share?

Reactions: cryfane

TiTroNiK

Jan 1, 2024
Normally I would but these devs do deserve all the support, they have less supporters than some actual patreon scam games here.
Maybe if no one posts a link in a week I'll post it.
I agree with you. But due to the fact that there is no way to support the developer, you have to pirate.

Reactions: WatcherOnADuck

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
Normally I would but these devs do deserve all the support, they have less supporters than some actual patreon scam games here.
could you post some arts on the beach from the update? (hidden by spoiler)

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
I agree with you. But due to the fact that there is no way to support the developer, you have to pirate.
That is true, I forget that some people just straight up can't even use patreon.
I'll keep my stance though, if no one posts a link by next Friday I will.
ALSO UPDATE: Dev said next update is aimed to release Oct 11th. Might be earlier depending. Artist was sick this month so it got delayed a week.

HappyCrab

Mar 16, 2022
Fully agree with this. Tbf I don't think anyone deserves having their work leaked but these guys are only just starting out and like we're not even on page 30 here on this forum, showing how few people it has reached. The subscription is also very reasonably priced.

Oct 17, 2017
there is a myriad of other sexual situations Ammie can get in even after the first sex.
It's a stepping stone, devs have stated this.
Also, this was just brought up in the discord but the Patreon just hit their $2k milestone, and as a reminder here is a patreon post detailing each milestone
So another reason to send support to the devs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What will keep me excited for this game is anticipating who Amelia will get with next. I'd love to see how another chance with Geist would go. I want to see them get riskier with the people Amelia flirts and sleeps with. Perhaps someone else from The Family, or a rival gang to The Family!

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes