VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.07] [Saxonado Studios]

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
I'm someone who generally doesn't have a specific fetish and I'm fine with playing games exploring even the weirdest shit and I have to say, the writing in this game is fucking incredible and the couple has a VERY wholesome relationship.

I never was too into NTS stuff but I can genuinely see it being something great for them both and honestly pretty hot given how good the writing is at exploring the mindsets of both of them, and the pacing is perfect.

Pleasantly surprised, will keep an eye on this for future updates.

TiTroNiK

Jan 1, 2024
It's a definitive place to discuss the game outside of the dev's discord for one.
I'll leak it if no one else has by next Friday. I just would like devs with a clear passion to be making more money than the dozens of slop scam WEGs made by people who update maybe once every few months, yet are currently making per month more than these devs by a significant amount.
If they were making more money I wouldn't care as much but they deserve the support.
You can share the 0.06b version of the game?

FalsePrince

Dec 31, 2017
My moral code finds leaking for big devs fine but for a small developer like this it could hurt it to the point of ruining the fun for the dev and quit altogether, the public release of the update is 2 weeks after the patreon so it isn't that much of a wait time either
Which is true, but there was a time where we were waiting after 2 weeks and it never came out in public passed that as seen on post 331-353. Not to mention, when 0.06b came out the thread didn't get updated for that update.

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
I think the opposite actually. Once she has sex for the first time with some other guy it just opens up to many different scenarios. I do agree that it felt kinda fast tho, but I'd rather have it this way (not like other games where after 30 updates nothing happen and the project gets abandoned) instead of only teasing. Another pro of this game is the writing imo. It hits all the right spots, so I cant wait to see where it will go after the first sex has occurred.
That dude can't read. And he has been attacking any people praising this game's writing for some updates now. I would ignore him if I were you.

I did when he attacked me last time I said I like how the writer handle Geist situation. :BootyTime:

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
Anyway to get this back on topic, it's basically been a week, so here's the link to the new update:
Mega
Someone should probably re-up though because this is the direct link from patreon
it will probably be officially put up on the weekend. Developers tend to do that. Thank you though. It's not a rick roll is it?

idontjudgebro

Jul 9, 2024
Anyway to get this back on topic, it's basically been a week, so here's the link to the new update:
Mega
Someone should probably re-up though because this is the direct link from patreon
thks a lot, i paid monthly for his patreon but im cutting spending this months, really love his work hope to be able to support him soon

idontjudgebro

Jul 9, 2024
That dude can't read. And he has been attacking any people praising this game's writing for some updates now. I would ignore him if I were you.

I did when he attacked me last time I said I like how the writer handle Geist situation. :BootyTime:

i was gonna stop reading at the geist situation it was like he's ruining this great setup with this character, but how it was treated was awesome, he took a risk, but the result is a more original story and a better developement of the couple that we rarely see in netorase game it was awesome

Reactions: Joshy92 and Wizmoe

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
What happened with the screenshot function when pressing "S"? Now it just starts skipping text.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes