VN - Ren'Py - Waifu Academy [v0.11.0] [Irphaeus]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SPIDERMANBRR

Excelent game, the history is really catching. Sex scenes are good, I just wish that will be more custom made scenes because 90% of then are honey select scenes.

But that detail don't ruin the experience.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Mikk88

It is an excellent game. There is a interesting story and beautiful girls and women. I can´t wait for continue of this story. The sex scenes are very convincing. I just missed women´s voices in these scenes. It could be more exciting. The animations in this game are excelent.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mgtoons

Really enjoy the story, humor, and kinky sex themes in this game. I like that you have a tentative list of goals/check list that you are trying to accomplish. My only complaint would be that their are a lot of 'false choices' that end up railroading you to a single path thus making the choices moot to begin with. But everything else about the game is wonderful.
  4. B
    5.00 star(s)

B33dle

Really cool characters, revenge story and graphics, hard to believe how things fit together so well, lots of good stuff :

the models are top tier models with good animation.
    the humor is really good

the cameos for one like the street fighter stuff and mainly having Kirche Augusta Frederica von Anhalt Zerbst from familiar of zero making appearance in the game, characters from code geass and life is strange too

the references to either anime like super sayian stuff or other references from movies or popular stuff are neat as well
  5. 5.00 star(s)

King Monkey Mon

ive shouldve made a review a couple months ago when the karma system was introduced

the reason i gave this a 5 star is for what it has in the game

the game story is unique for me in a way because i never played a game i was into that had you play as smart character carrying out a vendetta for something happen your past to this extent

one of the reasons i didnt like it is i got a game over one time for jumping in to save the the reporter and i got a game over i didnt know i had to wait

but i found that part unique because not many games have you get a game over if you jump in to save someone without a plan

i like how many unique characters are in it example a gyaru a tsundere and other anime tropes it really does feel like your in anime

the models are some of the top tier models found in a honey select game

the animation is really good its one of the best on this site imo

the humor is really good which should be categorized in different things

the cameos for one like the street fighter stuff and mainly having Kirche Augusta Frederica von Anhalt Zerbst from familiar of zero making appearance in the game

the references to either anime like super sayian stuff or other references from movies or popular stuff are neat as well

i love the sound effect that happen during game at random :D
  6. 5.00 star(s)

taler

This is definitely a great game. The storytelling is tight and engaging and the characters are varied and multi-dimensional. This is my favorite game on the site easily. Even though it's here for free I'm happily paying to support the developer.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

George Halstead

This game is awful, for a choice based game if you make the wrong choice it is a game over. Might as well be a story with no choices because if you do not go the exact route the developer wants you will not get very far. This game is garbage.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

burrito107

Best game I've played on this site. The "gotta fuck 'em all" revenge plot really adds some nice motivation to the story and helps move it along. The models are great as well, with good variety. Just played up through v0.5.0a and can't wait for the next update. Becoming a patron after I finish writing this.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 900601

This is basically playing your favorite hentai manga. Various tropes, hits lots of the right fetishes (without going overboard on them). The dev seems to be going along at a nice pace as well.

Speaking of pacing, it's the kind of pacing I prefer; lots of context if you want to read but it's mostly straight to the point to get the scenes, no diddling about. There is no rep/love/etc... grind.

To give a counter-opinion to a few, yes this game is fairly linear, but the choices that ends the game often gives bonus scenes before giving you the option to continue back to the choice.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

vir_cotto

It's a great game with a great story. In fact, it's reminiscent of some big H-titles with a complexity of the story and MC.

It's not your average "fuck everyone" fest. There are real suspense and even horror (something I find very appropriate for this game) and although MC is a student, he's not another annoying virgin wimp. On the contrary. Your MC could be cunning avenger or even total psycho.

Really, really great game.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

racerdave

Good CG, great story, really manages to hit a lot of my buttons.
    Really, the only reason it isn't 5 stars is that there are a lot of places where you're given a"choice" between a "game over" or something else. All of the choices that actually do something other than end the game though are pretty great imo, and it'll be interesting to see how the karma system will be tied in and what it'll do.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Every1sGrudge

[Rev v 0.4.4b]
    A studied effort in staying exactly one step shy of the line of me clicking out.

I like the art and the characterizations are ... not the worst I've seen, but the writing voice and weeby random Japanese inserted into otherwise full English (both in dialog and narrative) takes the tone of the whole effort down. I'm sure that's part of the joke, but that humor doesn't land for me.

Personally I think this needs the [VN] tag; it seems entirely linear. What's there isn't bad, but I prefer other games that let you pick your 'waifu' and go for her.

Still, the story was alright and nothing squicked me outright.

TLDR: Added to the 'Oh neat it updated' Watch priority.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

cryoxxx

Great story and even greater waifus. Great story and even greater waifus. Great story and even greater waifus. Great story and even greater waifus. Great story and even greater waifus. Great story and even greater waifus. Great story and even greater waifus. Great story and even greater waifus.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

fugazi666

this is THE funniest adult game i have ever played and i have played a shitload of them. story, graphics, music, nothing is even slightly disappointing in this game. being a big brother fanboy i'm thinking now if this one surpasses big brother as the best adult game ever. with some work (and progress) the redhead cutie, inori could even replace lisa as my primary waifu.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Fleetwater

great cast, sexy scenes, actually pretty funny at times. Though the night time things are pretty weird, I am enjoying the game and the regular updates are great, this is one that I watch pretty constantly and the only one I actually sub to on patreon
  16. 1.00 star(s)

chrisjot3

It's not a game, nothing you do matters because all the options are either game over or will end up at the same place. The MC is supposed to be this guy trying to get revenge while all he does is let people manipulate him and use him while he says "I'll get revenge". I quit after a girl used a taser to control him and he's response is "it fits perfectly with my plan". Needs femdom tag
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Truck you

Great game It has a good story good character development. I like that everything is not easy for the MC and And that He doesn't want revenge on everybody only those people who messed with His father and his father's school.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

afallenleaf

Great graphic, great characters, great storyline, with a lot of contents every update and regular updates every month.. this is SUPERB! AWESOME game!! After my first play, this game already rank 1st in my adult game collection! Try it, you won't disappointed^^
  19. 5.00 star(s)

BKrance

Great characters with strong character developments on each, superb sounds to complement with the scenes and most importantly the storytelling is something to watch out for!

I can fully relate that it's hard to make an eroge to make the players invest in the story itself, the utmost priority should always be the characters but in a world like Waifu Academy I can only say that the developer did a fine job on this game. Can't wait for the next updates!
  20. 5.00 star(s)

NestyG

This is by far the best game I've downloaded from this website.

I won't spoil anything because the story is genuinely interesting, the sex is amazing well done, and every scene is animated. Each girl is unique, both in personality and looks, so it satisfies every possible desire one might have.