Mod Ren'Py Waifu Academy [v0.12.0] [Irphaeus] - Walkthrough MOD

phtop

Aug 20, 2020
All animations at the beginning can't be viewed with the mod active. Shows just a black screen

Tengu5135

Jan 29, 2021

Updated: 2024-08-1
Game/Creator
: Waifu Academy |
Modder: jhonsmitt
Mod Version: 0.2.1
Game Version: v0.12.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -
Nice, but what to do with that tiny file?

Jnang

Oct 26, 2022
I installed the mod but nothing changes when selecting the options. is there an error

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
I have a message at the bottom of the screen that the mod is installed. Unfortunately it doesn't indicate any choices.

JWolf

Jun 13, 2017
I have a message at the bottom of the screen that the mod is installed. Unfortunately it doesn't indicate any choices.
You may have an old version installed, try redownloading the mod. Had the same problem, I even had to remove all mod files before because it didn't replace game/scripts.rpyc (I don't know why, beats me).
Once it's properly installed, the message will be "Jhon's mod installed 0.2.1".

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
You may have an old version installed, try redownloading the mod. Had the same problem, I even had to remove all mod files before because it didn't replace game/scripts.rpyc (I don't know why, beats me).
Once it's properly installed, the message will be "Jhon's mod installed 0.2.1".
I have the latest version of the mod v0.2.1. So far I installed it by overwriting. I tried your way. I removed the mod manually and placed it in the "game" folder again. Nothing helped. Unfortunately.
Uh... WT in pdf always works.

Last edited: