Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
or maybe in future update she realize it MC,then when MC stop,she say MC name and saying keep going..LoL

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Koyuki_Shiina

Sep 11, 2018
I REALLY want more Elizabeth content. Sometimes I get kinda worried what kind of things these games reveal to me about myself. I didn't think that innocent submissive train slut trope would do it for me, but god damn, it does. It REALLY does.
Me too mate lol xD also i want more Inori Event :3 you know the girl who wants to be an Idol, i think it'll be great to make her an exhibitionist

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Fantabaldu
despite not being my top 5 favorite girl even i can admit that Motoko is probably going to end up with the main character atleast on the good karma playthrough

the bad karma playthrough well thats obviously going to be Kayame as much as i would like to be a harem ending i doubt that will happen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
bad ending for low karma,so its end with the girls being use by mc to sold their body for the fortune
@King Monkey Mon
I think that with introduction of two different routes , low and high Karma , i think the game will have with 2-3 different more paths a so different choices , so the game will have to play from the start .... Maybe low karma could be an effect also for MC , with a bad ending exclusively for him ; with no revenge end , maybe with Kayane that discover Mc plans and he finished killed by Yakuza

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I think that with introduction of two different routes , low and high Karma , i think the game will have with 2-3 different more paths a so different choices , so the game will have to play from the start .... Maybe low karma could be an effect also for MC , with a bad ending exclusively for him ; with no revenge end , maybe with Kayane that discover Mc plans and he finished killed by Yakuza
Not really as far i know when i play this game,in low karma route,MC only see this girls as tool for his revenge,for example,when Minami got rape,he can decide to not help,after she get raped and crying alone,the MC will walk away because the one that get in his way get rid of..pretty sure MC will use them as much as he want to for his revenge thing,and doesnt care what happen to them,Sheila also might prostitute herself for MC when MC doesnt give a crap about her..For High Karma route,eventhough he still in his way for revenge,he will still help and care about the girls,and make them fall in love with him..and i really hope it end with harem ending where they all rivaling and pregnant with his child

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I hate bad route or karma.. I can't be in games like in real life bad with girls ... they are still the most beautiful thing that this world has offered us ... Yes in some games i really want to kill a girl ( Acting Lessons or Depraved Awakening? ) ... but I am good by nature ... I never insulted any girl even those who bullied me ;)

Reactions: Namco15

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@King Monkey Mon

I think same ... maybe would be possible for you a good ending with Tomoe ? for the bad karma route , i think will be more nice one harem route ending
im not getting your mentions in my notification

the reason why i said motoko is the most realistic option for a good karma playthrough is because she looks like a younger tomoe but shes actually seems good with kids and responsible

plus is the first time ive seen the main character say that in the spoiler ive shown with that look on his face

the bad karma playthrough will probably either have all the girls be submissive to you or kayane running all the clans

my only hope is that it will be possible to get on the Tendo good side by sticking it to that shirohime lady when the big reveal happens i dont remember correctly but i think kayane sister is missing maybe she is in the same spot Motokos parents are at bad case situation they are dead

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I hate bad route or karma.. I can't be in games like in real life bad with girls ... they are still the most beautiful thing that this world has offered us ... Yes in some games i really want to kill a girl ( right Acting Lessons or Depraved Awakening? ) ... but I am good by nature ... I never insulted any girl even those who bullied me ;)
who the fuck bully you?call me man:mad:,i really hate a girl or a man trying to act tough and bully people

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
im not getting your mentions in my notification

the reason why i said motoko is the most realistic option for a good karma playthrough is because she looks like a younger tomoe but shes actually seems good with kids and responsible

plus is the first time ive seen the main character say that in the spoiler ive shown with that look on his face

the bad karma playthrough will probably either have all the girls be submissive to you or kayane running all the clans

my only hope is that it will be possible to get on the Tendo good side by sticking it to that shirohime lady when the big reveal happens i dont remember correctly but i think kayane sister is missing maybe she is in the same spot Motokos parents are at bad case situation they are dead
lets just say MC in good route still have soft spot,aside,Motoko and other girls he said Takamura have a good quality to be his girlfriend..he think Takamura have the same feeling like he felt...loneliness and doesnt have anyone to rely on,lets just say when he involve with the girls,he will start realising the girls have the problem that change them like that,like Asuka,Inori,Tomoe and other girls aswell

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
who the fuck bully you?call me man:mad:,i really hate a girl or a man trying to act tough and bully people
Long story bro ... Don't worry about that ... I learned how defend myself ...In my life only one thing i learned of this world :

Words hurt more than a weapon

Let's change argument , i want to be Happy now ... My life isn't important now ... keep talking about this game ;)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Long story bro ... Don't worry about that ... I learned how defend myself ...In my life only one thing i learned of this world :

Words hurt more than a weapon

Let's change argument , i want to be Happy now ... My life isn't important now ... keep talking about this game ;)
alright then;)Lets be happy

Reactions: Namco15 and Pitrik

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
@Genji @Pitrik @King Monkey Mon and to everybody want to give his opinion

Do you think that in this game could not be a really bad ending for the protagonist ?
@Irphaeus in your opinion can introduce a big surprise for all players, with a ending where the plans of revenge failed completely , discovered maybe from the husband of Tomoe , maybe from Kayane or maybe something supernatural about succubus Theme ?
I'm not speaking about karma route , i'm just speaking to give the game not only good ending ( high o low karma not important ) , but to give also the possibility to have a end that can finish not like every players wish...

For me should be really interesting to have this possibility for the final ... it would be amazing ; from me just some ideas , i think that a bad end , would be not so right for the kind of writing and developing there is till now ... for sure , would be a surprising choice

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017

Do you think that in this game could not be a really bad ending for the protagonist ?
@Irphaeus in your opinion can introduce a big surprise for all players, with a ending where the plans of revenge failed completely , discovered maybe from the husband of Tomoe , maybe from Kayane or maybe something supernatural about succubus Theme ?
I'm not speaking about karma route , i'm just speaking to give the game not only good ending ( high o low karma not important ) , but to give also the possibility to have a end that can finish not like every players wish...

For me should be really interesting to have this possibility for the final ... it would be amazing ; from me just some ideas , i think that a bad end , would be not so right for the kind of writing and developing there is till now ... for sure , would be a surprising choice
dude,thats happen when you choose bad choice in the game..its always happen :ROFLMAO:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017

I mean, most of the shit you pull of, even on a good route, would get you onto some serious trouble in real life. Drugging your sister and Yuna, "raping" your mother, taking advantage of Asuka and a long list of examples.
So sure, it could be possible, I don't think it would be fun tho...

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yes bad choice yes ... But i was thinking to a true final ending for the Mc ... like for example was in Dreams of Desire
in each of the route,there will be 3 different ending..in high karma route,maybe you will end with harem ending where you rule 4 companies,natural route,you end with you continue with your normal live and have to choose one of the girls,low karma route,you end with using the girls as tools and make them work for you as prostitute and slutshaming and you rule 4 companies with corruption

4.10 star(s) 264 Votes