kaona

Apr 10, 2018
something seems to be amiss with my game, this choice here seems to be broken entirely. anything other than 'check on the boyts' leads to an error screen. im not sure if its unfinished or what but i dont wanna be locked out of an entire branch of one of the characters stories just cause the game doesnt work correctly in the spot where itll make a difference. 326370 this is the choice, and this is the error, the only difference is that one says 21092 qand the other says line21094, but its the same for both other choices, some help wouldd be appreciated 326372

Reactions: Superalexmin

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Holy crap. I have to say ive played tons of these fapping games already but NONE of them had such a great character development. It really feels like the girls (and the MC) are not just plastic looking dolls to fap to but actual people some could relate to. Im a bit on the fence about the revenge motive of the whole thing but even with that in place im still amused by the story. Its actually refreshing to read!

(love the chatter coming from the MC. His attitude is something i can really relate to)

Havent finished this build yet and i think ive already sank several hours into it. Looking forward to more updates. Just quietly hoping its save compatible. Would hate to have to go through all of that time again...

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
breaking news:

Irphaeus:

anyway I have created a new 'comical' scene today, i think you guys will have some good laugh :) So we have

-Sunday with 6 scenes : 1 very huge with 4 branching scene - Finished
-Monday with 8 scenes : 2 huge (added 2 new ones) - 80% of this day is fully written
-Tuesday with 6 scenes : 1 huge with branching - 20%
-Wednesday with 4 scene : 1 huge final with - (not written)

Biggest update to come once again X.x , "But Irphaeus you said you'll do shorter update last time! " I know... Gomen, i just can't help it to fill ingame days with stuff xD (But in the and you won't complain ^^ )

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
something seems to be amiss with my game, this choice here seems to be broken entirely. anything other than 'check on the boyts' leads to an error screen. im not sure if its unfinished or what but i dont wanna be locked out of an entire branch of one of the characters stories just cause the game doesnt work correctly in the spot where itll make a difference. View attachment 326370 this is the choice, and this is the error, the only difference is that one says 21092 qand the other says line21094, but its the same for both other choices, some help wouldd be appreciated View attachment 326372
This is a well reported bug. The dev is aware and has fixed it for the future.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
something seems to be amiss with my game, this choice here seems to be broken entirely. anything other than 'check on the boyts' leads to an error screen. im not sure if its unfinished or what but i dont wanna be locked out of an entire branch of one of the characters stories just cause the game doesnt work correctly in the spot where itll make a difference. View attachment 326370 this is the choice, and this is the error, the only difference is that one says 21092 qand the other says line21094, but its the same for both other choices, some help wouldd be appreciated View attachment 326372
It's not just your game that does that. I got the error as well.

Gottafapyo

Dec 24, 2018
breaking news:

Irphaeus:

anyway I have created a new 'comical' scene today, i think you guys will have some good laugh :) So we have

-Sunday with 6 scenes : 1 very huge with 4 branching scene - Finished
-Monday with 8 scenes : 2 huge (added 2 new ones) - 80% of this day is fully written
-Tuesday with 6 scenes : 1 huge with branching - 20%
-Wednesday with 4 scene : 1 huge final with - (not written)

Biggest update to come once again X.x , "But Irphaeus you said you'll do shorter update last time! " I know... Gomen, i just can't help it to fill ingame days with stuff xD (But in the and you won't complain ^^ )
So we looking at another 2 1/2 months?

Doesn't feel right to complain as I haven't supported but 5 months is quite the gap and it seems like he's only halfway done (though perhaps a bit more than halfway.)

Though I do have great faith in the developer, I'm not super into the whole "super fit ladies" thing, anyone know if the next update has more than just them? This seems like a pretty good sized one.

Reactions: juanito

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
About Waifu Academy and the update i will come with something on Patreon in the next days, HD Wallpapers and an annoncement.(I have increased the update size to 4 days content)
Posted last Friday. Is he a tinge late? Maybe. But not sure where the fuck y'all are getting the "2 and a half month" delay from.

toemoro

May 29, 2019
Is there a way to see all the images sent/attached in a forum thread? Or how can I easily get all the posted images in this one? Thanks :)

toemoro

May 29, 2019

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
from discord:

Day one is 180 3D pictures
Day two is 240 3D pictures
Day tree is 200 3D pictures
Day four is 90 3D pictures (not finished)
So more than 700 pictures for one update, (last update was 500~)

It's "one" update but basicaly it's like i added 2 in one since it's will be after 3 month. Just to be clear and honest with you.
I could have released something 2 week ago i think with 2 ingame days of content but it would be a bit short and the story wouldn't have moved much forward since Sunday is just a sexy/funny day
You guys decided with the poll anyway, so it will worth your wait.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
from discord:

Day one is 180 3D pictures
Day two is 240 3D pictures
Day tree is 200 3D pictures
Day four is 90 3D pictures (not finished)
So more than 700 pictures for one update, (last update was 500~)

It's "one" update but basicaly it's like i added 2 in one since it's will be after 3 month. Just to be clear and honest with you.
I could have released something 2 week ago i think with 2 ingame days of content but it would be a bit short and the story wouldn't have moved much forward since Sunday is just a sexy/funny day
You guys decided with the poll anyway, so it will worth your wait.
does that mean that we are getting close to a release???

Reactions: JJsworld
4.10 star(s) 265 Votes