Mar 21, 2019
End of the month is still the range he is aiming for, as far as I know. I am not fond of crystal ball style guesswork, and I have not read any comment by either Irphaeus or any authoritative source leading me to believe otherwise.
The status update he posted towards the beginning of this month looked doable as well for the rest of the time he allotted.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
from discord:

Day one is 180 3D pictures
Day two is 240 3D pictures
Day tree is 200 3D pictures
Day four is 90 3D pictures (not finished)
So more than 700 pictures for one update, (last update was 500~)

It's "one" update but basicaly it's like i added 2 in one since it's will be after 3 month. Just to be clear and honest with you.
I could have released something 2 week ago i think with 2 ingame days of content but it would be a bit short and the story wouldn't have moved much forward since Sunday is just a sexy/funny day
You guys decided with the poll anyway, so it will worth your wait.
Minami looking cute in her running gear :love: can't wait to see her and the other girls in who wears it best

Jul 29, 2017
I would never start a waifu war because peoples tastes are different and things like what i wrote earlier is me beeing half serious. Yes Kayane is my favourite character in waifu academy but that doesn't mean i wouldn't like the other characters.

So people enjoy which ever character you like.

You have to be at least a bit crazy to go after a girl like Kayane because of her family and you have a big pair of balls. Show her that you are not affraid and make her fall for you...thats what i would suggest in dealing with someone like her. ;)
You obviously don't love Kayane if you aren't willing to go to Waifu War for her. I'm already driving my pink slut tank towars the shitty nation of Minami fans

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Sorry guys, my sister Rachel, is the best one...
Damn it needs an update because it feels like i didn't play it so long that i forgot most of the names. :D
View attachment 329598
Never Stone Cold or the Rock (I like them) have been close to have the in ring of Kairi Sane. OK, off topic close:LOL:
I'd still spank her if she wants. :ROFLMAO:
I was also talking about entertainers...give them a mic and pretty much everyone else can go home. ;)

4.10 star(s) 264 Votes