TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm Ot ( last my message about this ) Nuke.Z and Mormont naturally only if you have already played it : What is your opinion about Dark Magic ?
Yeah, it's quite good.
They are both on my to-do list I swear :LOL:
Well worth it. They are two of my favorites too, though unlike this one, they are more 'free range' (which I like a lot).

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
You did not play Dark Magic ?
Your membership is revoked too
View attachment 351596

Dark magic is one of my favorite game, check my list of favorite game, in the thread of favorite game.
I like to write " favorite game":D
My Great , Wonderful , Incorruptible President of "The Huge Pervert F95 Club "
In my defense i can promise you that DM will be next game i'll play , but in every case please tell me what i must do to have back my graduation and my 5 star membership card of this Exclusive Association

Let me give you , just a small present , my dear President Nuke.Z , hoping you will appreciate .
With all my best regards... Fanta :)

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
My Great , Wonderful , Corruptible Tyrant of "The Huge Pervert F95 Club "
I correct it

In my defense i can promise you that DM will be next game i'll play , but in every case please tell me what i must do to have back my graduation and my 5 star membership card of this Exclusive Association
Maybe perhaps a financial contribution can make up for this unforgivable error , it will serve to help the esteemed members of our glorious confraternity ( I lie, that's all for my ass)

Let me give you , just a small present , my dear Imperator Nuke.Z , hoping you will appreciate .
With all my best regards... Fanta :)
i correct a little too :)
It is appreciated, even very appreciated, you can recover your membership status. (do not forget my dough)

:LOL:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I have played both of that game. And im pretty sure there is no character in those game use the waifu academy MC mom face... hmm
Of Course all developers work on the models ( face and body ) but the source is based on Honey Select for many games ( i think that only in this site you can find hundred of titles ). Naturally they try to make their renders more original than possible , if not they will be only clones games with same characters ...
But with Mithyc Manor i cannot agree with you , some models are original , but with many similarity with Waifu ; if you want to see some other game in Honey Select style , i give you some other titles Dark Magic , Depravity , Ecchi Sensei ,Fallen Doll , Corruption , try to give them a look ...

Last edited:

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
discord:

I writed a new scene with the mom today, it's a good add
However I just can't work on 3D, Europe is suffering another crazy heat wave, and I just can't stay in my room doing 3D more than an hour it's more than 42C inside and it will be like this for the next 2 days...

4.10 star(s) 264 Votes