SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
A bit too many pop culture references for my liking. Other than that, it was alright.

Going to need a proofreader or two when(or if) this reaches version 1.0

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
there are still some which need it a lot more, so i think irphaeus is doing an ok job for now. Most mistakes i remember were weird typos.
Yeah, some of them are so bad it's practically unplayable, this one isn't bad at all, but as a writer, I can say we all need an editor. ;) It's critical to the process.

Last edited:

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Otaku-San made my fucking life when he referenced Shrek as "one of a kind" because like...that's my shit, so I can forgive their pop culture references.

Plus, the M. Bison "YES!" and this ( ͡ ͡° ͜つ ͡͡° ) face making an appearance, while gratuitous, were still ridiculously hilarious.

EDIT: Oh, and the "port-holes" reference too.

Seriously, there are times where Irph reaches MITY levels of writing.

Reactions: Starscreamsicle

c4f14c018c

Apr 21, 2019
and then middle or end of next next month? that's been going for a while now. sounds like it's gonna be closed soon.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
and then middle or end of next next month? that's been going for a while now. sounds like it's gonna be closed soon.
The dev gave an update a week or two ago and during this week he had to stop because of the heat during the week so it won't be closed anytime soon (y)

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Not like the dev said some time ago that he'll be getting on shorter delays between updates lol

But quality takes time (well it depends) so i don't mind waiting more for more content

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i predict it out between 20-30 August..5 month to make a huge update,after that we will wait for the next update..

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Not like the dev said some time ago that he'll be getting on shorter delays between updates lol

But quality takes time (well it depends) so i don't mind waiting more for more content
That is what they originally said, but when they put up a poll, the patrons voted for longer updates.

Between personal problems there being too much content it's been pushed back a couple months.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse
4.10 star(s) 264 Votes