Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Harem Hotel, Ecchi Sensei, Dark Magic, Mythic Manor, Max's Life, Solvalley School
I wouldn't really call all of them of the same quality beyond the usage of Honey Select models. I did enjoy Ecchi Sensi quite a bit and the others aren't bad but I wouldn't put them in WA's level.
From the games mentioned here ive only played Mythic Manor and Solvalley School. Neither of them has writing anywhere close to WAs level of quality. But theyre fun fapping games all the same.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
The writing on Harem Hotel is better than WA, but for different reasons, it's a different kind of story.
A fapping game with a good story? Count me in!

Maybe its just me but fapping alone isnt enough of a reason to pick a game up. The whole thing needs to stick, whilst a lot of games on here is like:

-"Hi"
-"Lets fuck"
-"Ok"
(sex scene plays)

*frowns* ...really now. Simple minds are charming but they do not impress great ones.

Reactions: Reij

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
A fapping game with a good story? Count me in!

Maybe its just me but fapping alone isnt enough of a reason to pick a game up. The whole thing needs to stick, whilst a lot of games on here is like:

-"Hi"
-"Lets fuck"
-"Ok"
(sex scene plays)

...really now. Simple minds are charming but they do not impress great ones.
If you want a really good story, try Heavy Five (link in my sig), it's only on CH3 at the moment, but by the end (CH10) there will be 116 possible endings! The writing is fantastic on it! :)

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

UPDATE ETA : The script jumped from line 24.000 to ~28.300 and I still have the 2 last big scene to write. -Sunday is fully done(190atworks/8videos), proofreaded, sound/music mixed, betatested. -Monday is fully done(220atworks/10videos), proofreaded, sound/music mixed, betatested. -Big Bonus scene added are done(110atworks/3videos), actually in proofreading/writing/correcting by Vash -Thursday is done(280atworks/12videos), script is 80% and writing around 60%. no sound and no betastesting yet.

Jul 7, 2019
Didn't you just say you're not going to add anything? Anyway, hope he can update and upload the new version by the end of the month.

SkiForFun

Nov 28, 2018
Playing the Android version on Firestick - game is great on TV :) - I get stuck at the scene in the gym store room where you need to highlight all the items before progressing. Is there a way of skipping through a scene or is there a way of highlighting the horse and fire extinguisher by some other means?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Yeah the dev said they were in crunch time so they're really trying to get everything done before the 1st.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
From the games mentioned here ive only played Mythic Manor and Solvalley School. Neither of them has writing anywhere close to WAs level of quality. But theyre fun fapping games all the same.
Agreed I tried them and they do nto qualify. I put significant time into Harem Hotel and Dark Magic, both of which are basically picture galleries with intermissions, the writing is much worse than WA's.

Jun 20, 2018
Gotta say I think the writing in Solvalley School is very good _ it is easily one of the funniest games I'v played here.

Seriously, dont play it at work. It is Laugh-Out-Loud funny.
Well,i don't think it good..it's mediocre and pretty much same with other game in this site..not the same level with Waifu Academy tbh,maybe funny,but that's all it is

Last edited:

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Thank god this game has that Homework moment, i dont think i really remember everything that was going on

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
not sure if reported or not but after Shinji's failed confession from the 3 choices you are given, 2 are broken (only check on the boys works)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'halld19'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 21094, in script
  File "I:\HGAMES\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "I:\HGAMES\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'halld19'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
version 0.6.4a

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes