Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
not sure if reported or not but after Shinji's failed confession from the 3 choices you are given, 2 are broken (only check on the boys works)
Yup, it was reported to death back when the previous update rolled out, it should be fixed by the next one.

Not that you are missing anything thou, but if you want it fixed before the next update comes hopefully in like a week or so
here's a fix I made not too long ago, just click on the circle with the up arrow to go to the post to download the file.

I might be shooting my foot doing this but, could someone please be a dear and test a little something here for me?

Attached, is a patch for that error on the "search the girls" choice, only grievance is, you have to start from the morning of that day, right after boning Sheila or earlier, sorry, such is the way things are, a save file is included from the closest point to where you'll need to start from.

All you gotta do is put the file inside the game folder is, like any other mod or patch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

personyoudontknow

May 11, 2019
UPDATE ETA : The script jumped from line 24.000 to ~28.300 and I still have the 2 last big scene to write. -Sunday is fully done(190atworks/8videos), proofreaded, sound/music mixed, betatested. -Monday is fully done(220atworks/10videos), proofreaded, sound/music mixed, betatested. -Big Bonus scene added are done(110atworks/3videos), actually in proofreading/writing/correcting by Vash -Thursday is done(280atworks/12videos), script is 80% and writing around 60%. no sound and no betastesting yet.
where can itbe downloaded

Dhexztah

Sep 22, 2018
Shiela come and take me ugh.. Elizabeth let me take you ugh.. so excited for the new update. i haven't touch my weapon down there for a long time. hohohoo

• Haha
Reactions: Namco15

Mejo702

Aug 22, 2019
hello im new. i just wanted that because Waifu Academy its awesome Thrilling and insaning. When is the next update or next release?

Reactions: Sam12#@

kk039

Dec 4, 2017
hello im new. i just wanted that because Waifu Academy its awesome Thrilling and insaning. When is the next update or next release?
I'll be nice and tell you it's scheduled to be released by the end of August. However, if you go up a few posts you can see a comment from Thursday being quoted about the script and writing hovering around 80% and 60% respectively so there might be a slight delay.

Though I'm guessing the wait (if any, since I'm guessing here) might be longer if more of the writing need to be rendered, for sound to be implemented and for beta-testing by the patreons before a stable release is available.

Cheers.

Paul_Jones

Jun 2, 2017
Sorry guys, I have a question about the scene on the subway with Elizabeth (when you can grope her butt, boobs and so on...). Is there a path of choices you have to do to get some scene or at same point you can't just go further and you have to quit? Because by reading the guide it seems you can get something but I couldn't do it
Thanks

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
KEEP FIDDLING WITH THEM MiRYAD OF CHOICES OF SMALLER IMPACT ... 2 ON THERE, 2 ON THE OTHER ... SENSIBLE TO THE TOUCH YUMMY MORSEL .. then reap the rewards in the end;)!

• Haha
Reactions: u z i

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Sorry guys, I have a question about the scene on the subway with Elizabeth (when you can grope her butt, boobs and so on...). Is there a path of choices you have to do to get some scene or at same point you can't just go further and you have to quit? Because by reading the guide it seems you can get something but I couldn't do it
Thanks
no, just that, nothing more

Reactions: Paul_Jones

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
In a few days at the end of August... Why hasn't it been updated?
For reasons far beyond our understanding... but seriously who the heck knows?

Also, a few days? a whole week and a bit is still left, as in 1/4th of the month is still left.
Even if it was released on the very 31st, it would still be somewhat on schedule.

As miss Galactus said, start bickering once it is September... and even then, hmm :unsure:

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
New challenge: try to keep both of your handfriends off your wee-wee until the next version comes out. If you make it, you shall be deemed worthy of playing WA.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Waiting for the update , i don't care so much actually if it will be for the end of the month or September ...
We wait long time so it will be not one day more or less to change something , especially because of this will be a really huge new release , with a lot of contents and a lot of things to discuss after , about theories and future plot..
Better actually to enjoy our eyes with some of my favorites Wp

Takamura and Shirohime...
WA_Takamurabeach05.jpg
WA_HDWALL_JUN_SHIRO03.jpg

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Nobody that over the age of 25 will care how long it takes. Hell, if they waited months already , what's just a week or two or whatever. I can say that Irphaeus and Bluecat made me take a second look at the whole Honey Select-ey art. I used to despise it. But these two made me start to like them, mostly because of the story.

witteb

May 3, 2019
Thanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
4.10 star(s) 265 Votes