xMalakh77x

Jan 30, 2018
what can i say about this game? beautiful models, revenge story with some supernatural stuff and honestly i think this was the 1st renpy game that made me laugh. good work!

Reactions: Irphaeus
Oct 15, 2017
By the way, the gallery had all scenes unlocked for me from the beginning, so if you don't wanna spoil yourself of what is to come, you might wanna steer clear of it until you are through with the update.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Loving the sound of this new changelog... what is 3++ days? in the hundreds?
Is it because its been a long while its in the hundreds?!

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I don't know what others think about the change, but I really preferred the old right click keybind, where it opens the whole menu instead of only the save function.
Playing obviously with only one hand, but with the mouse (exception to press ctrl instead to skip when replaying), so it annoys me a bit to go over my whole keyboard just to press ESC instead of right clicking the mouse...
It's just a QoL feature that renpy usually has, because I am not only saving, but using it basically for the whole menu, like it previously was.

(Well, honestly, if you know what to look for you can actually just change the keybind yourself in the .rpy files...)
Edit: or in this case .py files...

Edit: And additionally, renpy usually allows to directly exit from the menu, but currently you have to do it from the main menu...

4.10 star(s) 264 Votes