xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
(Well, honestly, if you know what to look for you can actually just change the keybind yourself in the .rpy files...)
Edit: or in this case .py files...
Nevermind, it seems I can't find where he changed the key bindings on the get go... I don't want to spend too much time instead of just playing, so could someone maybe tell me if he/she knows, at least which file?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I don't know what others think about the change, but I really preferred the old right click keybind, where it opens the whole menu instead of only the save function.
Playing obviously with only one hand, but with the mouse (exception to press ctrl instead to skip when replaying), so it annoys me a bit to go over my whole keyboard just to press ESC instead of right clicking the mouse...
It's just a QoL feature that renpy usually has, because I am not only saving, but using it basically for the whole menu, like it previously was.

(Well, honestly, if you know what to look for you can actually just change the keybind yourself in the .rpy files...)

Edit: And additionally, renpy usually allows to directly exit from the menu, but currently you have to do it from the main menu...

I swear, I am again and again baffled by devs seemingly going out of their way to make the ren'py UI less enjoyable for players.
More clicks to make are never good, changing stuff from the usual way keys and menus are set up isn't good, if they aren't an actual improvement (and so far I haven't seen that).

Last edited:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I don't know what others think about the change, but I really preferred the old right click keybind, where it opens the whole menu instead of only the save function.
Playing obviously with only one hand, but with the mouse (exception to press ctrl instead to skip when replaying), so it annoys me a bit to go over my whole keyboard just to press ESC instead of right clicking the mouse...
It's just a QoL feature that renpy usually has, because I am not only saving, but using it basically for the whole menu, like it previously was.

Edit: And additionally, renpy usually allows to directly exit from the menu, but currently you have to do it from the main menu...
I absolutely agree with this comment...
I preferred the use of the right bottom of the mouse to log in the main manu and in all game options like it was in the previous game edition and like it's in all other RenPy games that i usually play.
Probably because i was not so often the Esc key and i like more and more to play all games only with the mouse without using the keyboard...

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I think they're trying to up their own unique design and make it look more outstanding and their own creation than the average Ren'Py.. to differ from the classic saps.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I think they're trying to up their own unique design and make it look more outstanding and their own creation than the average Ren'Py.. to differ from the classic saps.

They've already done that by having a good story, nice models, great humor, and no shit Engrish blended with some other language.

So on that note, if anyone knows how to change the right-click keybind to go back to "normal", I'm all ears.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I love this people who have been waiting are now complaining about the amount of content in an update they have not even played yet. You people truly just like to complain don't you. No wonder none of the patreon people are in a hurry to upload the game here.
People will cry. I just kept silent played some warband and it's here. Wait and good things will come.

Reactions: witteb

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
They've already done that by having a good story, nice models, great humor, and no shit Engrish blended with some other language.

So on that note, if anyone knows how to change the right-click keybind to go back to "normal", I'm all ears.
Ikr id rather delve into more content than up the classic design.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
By the way, the gallery had all scenes unlocked for me from the beginning, so if you don't wanna spoil yourself of what is to come, you might wanna steer clear of it until you are through with the update.
The galery is unlocked but scens are totaly messed up, at last for me. For example trying to run Minami train scene rune up Brook scene in store and so one :)

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
How much content is packaged here after the last update? Talking about playtime.

4.10 star(s) 264 Votes