xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
It's hardly an either or thing. A change like this simply isn't necessary and the time spent on changing what works perfectly fine and everyone is used to should RATHER be spent on creating more content.
Nah nah it is an either thing.. because they want to be their own unique person so this none sense comes along. ;'D

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
Oof the gallery function sucks. No organization and half the scenes don't even work. I should have all of them unlocked but it only lets me click on about half.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I don't know what others think about the change, but I really preferred the old right click keybind, where it opens the whole menu instead of only the save function.
Playing obviously with only one hand, but with the mouse (exception to press ctrl instead to skip when replaying), so it annoys me a bit to go over my whole keyboard just to press ESC instead of right clicking the mouse...
It's just a QoL feature that renpy usually has, because I am not only saving, but using it basically for the whole menu, like it previously was.

(Well, honestly, if you know what to look for you can actually just change the keybind yourself in the .rpy files...)
Edit: or in this case .py files...

Edit: And additionally, renpy usually allows to directly exit from the menu, but currently you have to do it from the main menu...
Thanks for your feedback, it will be adjusted for the next update.

Helen/Harada name switch bug has been reported and corrected.

Last edited:

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
If someone can tell me if the one true waifu, minami is in this update I'd greatly appreciate it.

c4f14c018c

Apr 21, 2019
Crashes when clicking on "scenes" with saves copied from the previous version. Also yeah, gallery needs rework. If this is what we got after 4 months, big oof.
Upd the whole games crashes, not only scenes. Probably due to old saves. Is there any other way to import saves other then copy/paste?

Last edited:
Reactions: ltpika

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Crashes when clicking on "scenes" with saves copied from the previous version. Also yeah, gallery needs rework. If this is what we got after 4 months, big oof.
Upd the whole games crashes, not only scenes. Probably due to old saves. Is there any other way to import saves other then copy/paste?
That's due to the changes in the script they made, any save that was made in a part of the story where they changed something is useless now.

Reactions: c4f14c018c

HibikiRekka

Sep 16, 2018
As others have mentioned, having the right click only access the save screen does get quite annoying. Especially exiting the game requires Esc -> Main Menu -> Exit which is on the other side, and a different hand and, 3 clicks.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes