Oct 15, 2017
you do understand how much time 2 months is correct? people write entire books in 2 months, not great books mind you but still. if something has over 2 months wait time there's a problem, a tag like "delayed" is the very least someone could do.
This is not necessarily true, it depends entirely on how the dev communicates his release schedule. If the dev clearly states that the game is just a passion project and therefore isn't working on it all the time it is entirely okay to take quite some time to release an update, regardless of how much money the dev makes on patreon. If a fixed schedule is named and it isn't met time and time again is when people can justifiably start to complain, as is the case with Waifu Academy atm.

Furthermore, if the dev is still working a normal job you can't expect too much to be done in 2 months either. Depravity by Dante would be such a case where the dev said right here on F95 that he is only working on the game on weekends and when time permits because he/she still has a regular job and the game also doesn't have the patron numbers to be able to quit a job over.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Next update better have 1 hour worth of content for every month since the last update. And since it''s been 9 months, i expect 9 hours worth of content.
haha man i wish it was so... but so far, the changes are just super low that the guy will do a complete 180 and we suddenly get huge amounts of content.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Didn’t he say he uploads the game now he doesn’t have game ready wtf is bulshit is there

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
or outright context errors

nothing like seeing the mom say "ora ora" instead of "ara ara" when you enter the living room while she's cleaning

i was like "why the fuck does she want to fight me?"
So after talking about this on discord it turns our this was suppose to be a reference to Alice from Monster Girl Quest.

'Hora, hora' is what it should have been.

Reading up on the differences.

'Ara ara' would be like 'oh my'

'Hora hora' is more scolding like 'hey now'

In this scene both would be fine but Tomoe does scold Handsome-Kun for not announcing himself when he came in so Hora might fit better.

Last edited:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Lol :D YAY! Today is the day! :KEK::KEK::KEK:

ermmm ... And

Yesterday was the day!

A week ago was the Day!

Two weeks ago was the day!

A month ago was the day!

Six weeks ago was the day!

Two months ago was the day!

Three months ago was the day!

Again and again and again ... :poop:

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
In earlier versions of No man sky was meme-"mine the rock,mine the mineral>mine the rock,mine te mineral"
Here could be meme "wait for THAT day,wait for THAT day"

• Haha
Reactions: Reese286

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
@blackmasha

As a few here already explained in more detail, there are different reasons for longer development times, has the dev a regular job, team size, quality of graphics/animations/story, just to name a few examples.

Not all people have high paying jobs or they simply start this as a passion of theirs, trying to get more experience and do this as their main source of income if they are successful.

When a dev states the update will need 3 months and he delivers thats fine. If u don't like that, u don't need to support it or only donate when a update is released.
The 'on hold' tag should be applied to warn members, which are new to the game, that there are severe problems with the development of a game (like delaying & breaking promises/release dates multiple times) and should be carefull if they want to support the dev.
Applying the 'on hold' tag on every game which takes more than 2 months for a update, even if the dev sticks to his schedule, would make no sense at all.

to answear ur previous question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 17, 2018
@blackmasha

As a few here already explained in more detail, there are different reasons for longer development times, has the dev a regular job, team size, quality of graphics/animations/story, just to name a few examples.

Not all people have high paying jobs or they simply start this as a passion of theirs, trying to get more experience and do this as their main source of income if they are successful.
Just few months ago he was making more money than the average joe per month. He still makes more than half of the developed world. His excuses have been borderline insults to human intelligence. He knows exactly what he is doing, and he is doing it surprisingly well. Crookery is mostly a respectable art, and I won't have you making it into something it isn't. He is a swindler.

Don't get me wrong. I am not holding a grudge, and I don't really care at all. I just don't like people defending turds by saying they are simply just misunderstood swiss chocolate.

4.10 star(s) 264 Votes