Illuminati

Dec 7, 2017
This game has so much potential, I'm just started it (first day at school) and the possibilities of the city are infinites, and the choices seems to offer some freedom to the player.

It's like combining The Sims and Honey Select.

The only negative point for me, is the design of the breasts of some girls, tooo much big and exaggerated, like Mom or the nurse, but It's about a matter of tastes I guess.

I hope this game will be pushed and have a good development, It could be a great fucking game.

Reactions: Namco15

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
you mean Mythic Manor right? I just checked it out, really liking what I am seeing there as well. Thanks!
That's the one, wrong name, but good game XD

For the new version, I liked the alterations to the first half, the story does flow better with the more paced corruption and the dreams. For the rest I can say much except that everything the was already great about the last version continued, good animations, good writing, decent humor and dark parts, my only complaint was the part with Motoko in the part, but it's more of from a player perspective that I wanted to do something to protect the main waifu candidate.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Very nice game. Beautiful girls and decent story. Glad that there is no grinding.
Maybe it is time again to reshuffle my pledges but it looks like for every game I drop, I add 2 new ones.
definitely worth supporting.

Reactions: Namco15
U

User_10739

Ok, I love this game but I just can't avoid pointing this out as I laughed my ass off after seeing it...

wa.jpg

It was actually the 1940's that they did this, the pinups wouldn't have been of Asian girls and the B-29's would have been dropping their payloads on the MC's grandparents...

Did I mention that I love this game... :p

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
@Irphaeus
Honestly don't know what to tell ya...so Imma just throw random (abstract) ideas and thoughts hopefully one of them gonna sound good enough to ya and come to your liking...

- Having the MC to go to a bar or school to gather information and hear rumors around the town during the break freely in any time of the day (btw the school population seems kinda low maybe it just me...there's no random dudes or girls to encounters, have a normal interaction esp when the MC going to be the DC leader...so far all of them are characters that MC to-be sought after)
-I could suggest a fix to the resturant dialoge when the texts clamped together, don't know if it was intentional or not ...it true that I was able to read it but it was annoying to do so...
-Are you intending to make a point of the used-to be workout room and now the MC room as in make him work out more to buff up? and potentially make him able to fight and win that tomboy mafia girl over
-Can't we pick the order of our targets ourself? that's could be interesting and could have and lead to a decent amount of different endings kinda and special scenes if that's one of the things you aiming at
-I kinda found it weird that the MC had only the option to sleep-drug his step-sis just that and not his M-O-M cuz if she fell for him at first he could have her make step-sis for you and prevent her from telling on you anyway and could get you money from your m-om husband...?
-Umm, this game I found it kinda as a different type of Renpy games for sure...it seems like a Japanese VN due to the lack of free strolling like there's no map and the waiting for the right to time to make a move just a choice to make things happen...I got it, it fits because it's not a grinding game as you said but I think grinding might not be that bad thing to consider maybe...? like you doing time-job to be able to by sleeping-drug? or a dress? (like the game corruption in case you know it)

minor thoughts (crappy thoughts rather):
- the list where you click on the target names to view their details... I think it could be use some images instead...that would look neat and nicer in my humble opinion ...and maybe view them in folder in a computer which has a password or something instead of writing such details and scheming in a book that anyone could find and screw you over?
- I really wanna see him beat those gangs back at the park with help of tomboy chick that in the Dōjō or that dude who's all about money? well even tho I think you already thinking about that
- the school nurse kinda feels weird and really wanna know where you going with her tbh... and her being in the mc dreams?
- so far I don't see the pervert friend being helpful at all tbh...like what he's gonna do? give pictures of the principle? and is that it? ...okay what I'm getting at...is make him do stuff for you...he's the only would appreicate what's your doing anyway so I'm hoping for a more of friend doing stuff together ...like send him to distract the principle while you check the pc? idk something like dat

anyway, I legit had a hard time give a feedback...you just did an incredible job and might as well just ignore what I said and you would still be golden...great job my friend and sorry if I wasted your time with my un-creative thinking
...at least I tried, no?
I think the restaurant clamped quote was meant to imply those notices they throw in at the end of commercials for drugs and things. I read it, and noticed it said things like "no food guaranteed with purchase" and "we are not responsible for any lost money nor virginity." That's my thought, anyway.

Edit: after writing this, I scrolled down and was vindicated. Phew.

sharkrash

Jul 31, 2017
Man, so much potential!
Better than Glassix in my opinion, just stole my attention.
I played most games here at F95, but this is on par with some at "Popular Games" category already.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Much potential. :cool:

I like the story and want so see much more.
I hope we get more freedom with our choices for the future and a slow and steady corruption/revenge path :heartcoveredeyes:

zoid13

Feb 9, 2018
my first post and I really have to do it for this game, I really liked it. Didn't expect such a tight story telling though, so great job on that, so many infos crammed every single day but doesn't feel too much and, oh yeah the characters are great, can't wait for more Eliza.

can't wait for the next updates, good work.

Reactions: Namco15 and KiGa

WeRLegion

Nov 28, 2017
Played previous version and thought it had great potential. After reading the latest comments I can only hope there will be a Mac v0.2.8 soon.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I've been steering clear of this one, thus far, because I don't like playing villains. The fact that people are talking about it being well-written, however, is piquing my interest.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I've been steering clear of this one, so far, because I don't like playing villains. The fact that people are talking about it being well-written, however, is piquing my interest.
Well... you are pretty much playing a well-written villain. I mean he isn't a douchebag at first glance, can play nicey and such, but still. Just as teh dev said before. He a charismatic one. Even if a bit aloof.

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
I've been steering clear of this one, thus far, because I don't like playing villains. The fact that people are talking about it being well-written, however, is piquing my interest.
You're not really playing a villain here. Just a guy that wants revenge for the humiliation of his father and restore the familyname

Reactions: Wearablenine

FlyingLlama

Feb 10, 2018
I've been steering clear of this one, thus far, because I don't like playing villains.
You'll be playing the role of a vengeful person on a mission to get back on the people for the injustice done to his father. Antagonist, maybe, but not villain in the conventional sense (or hentai-logic in most cases here). And it is very well-written; so I can expect this game to keep getting better with time.

Arcis

Mar 12, 2018
Hey, for some reason alot of Ren'py games (including this one) don't play audio for me. I don't know why. My graphics card is very good, can anyone help?

4.10 star(s) 264 Votes