vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Today
21:49

@Everyone Hello, I'm still working on the update... However I took some days on the writing (still at 70% done), to work with the 3D studio for the special Wallpaper reward, available for ALL pledge (see poll result) so you guys will have some 'fun' while waiting. I know it's unusualy long, more than 2 month now and yeah I'm still not finished... But I really enhanced the quality and the craft of all my scene while providing content for all day phase. So the update will come during March, when exactly? I can't tell... But at least you'll have some sexy stuff for the weekend
Thanks all for your support and trust.

Jul 29, 2017
The update content is twice bigger than the usual monthly update, I'm not delaying it for the sake of it...
I don't care much if i lose some unhappy Patreons who can't understand that I compiled two update in one.
I'm fine with actual Patreon who seek quality over quantity, I will not compromise my game enhancement, plot and pacing just to please impatient people.

I have a flaw I'm a perfectionist and I can't follow a working route, since I always try to add new things and do better than my previous release, so it's on me.
I think a majority of the people complaining about wait times comes from the difficulty of non-patrons it takes to monitor your page. Since you had to basically go into stealth mode because you refused to censor your content, its quite hard for internet randos to check your page and get a general idea of progress. So I really don't think there is much you could do to placate them. Just keep making great content and everything should work itself out

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
At least we have an idea of what's going on now. That's the most important thing when a game is so highly anticipated.
Well here the question was never of if the update will come (like at DF) but when it was coming out, and I shit you not I have been checking this thread more than 10 times a day for the last month, because during all that time the update was about to come soon/ any minute now. Now the status has shifted from any minute now to some considerable time, so ... waiting is not easy.

Reactions: KeepOnLiving

Burnzilla

Jan 13, 2018
I agree, it's super unfortunate that the update isn't out right now. But I heavily prefer having a better idea on the timeframe of when it will come out as compared to thinking "Maybe today?" only to be disappointed.

Motoko <3

Mar 1, 2019
I agree, it's super unfortunate that the update isn't out right now. But I heavily prefer having a better idea on the timeframe of when it will come out as compared to thinking "Maybe today?" only to be disappointed.
True.
For the last two weeks it was all about 'maybe today or tomorrow or next weekend'. If He should have clarified it at that point I think everyone would have worked out their own approx release date based on how much work left instead of nagging about it.

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
Thank you for standing your grand on this. There is alot of us who are patiently waiting and want you to make the game great quality wise. Take your time and do what you need to do instead of rushing and releasing a bug filled mess like some games i can't talk about...
Couldn't agree more. Quality over quantity every time when it comes to these productions. It's not like we don't have a whole bunch of other stuff to keep us occupied while we wait.

kaiten

May 4, 2017
Usually I would gripe and moan about update delays, but frankly there's quite a bit of research going on when it comes to the writing part...made me google Keynesian economics, never thought I'd learn anything from a pr0n game that I could apply to casual conversation :).
Kudos to the dev, keep up the good work. Also, congrats on your grasp of pop culture and english language. I may sound like a pathetic fanboy, but it's truly rare to find a dev with the knowledge, drive and twisted mind to impress me nowadays.

DragonFr

Jan 2, 2018
When the game started I get an error, the cause is the autorun, the .exe can someone pass me this in a compressed rar please? because i have deteled the original rar file and only have the decompressed
Screenshot_2.png

Sep 22, 2018
Hello guys!

Here some wallpapers for your wait... Just grab the .zip below:)

About the update, I'm still writing the dialogue to cover those 4 ingame days of new content.
I'm around 70% finished, it will be out in March so a couple of weeks. I know I already said this 2 weeks ago but I underestimated the time required to write meaningful exhange between characters, find out that inspiration can be something capricious ^^

Anyway for more eta and to chat about incoming stuff remember to join our Discord server.

Stay tuned! Thanks for your unyielding support and trust it mean a lot to me.

You know, I don't have personally problems if I can't access to something which normally I would not have chance to access to, but also I don't understand why would someone post here a link direct to the Patreon page, which obviously only Patrons can get access to, just to sponsor the post here.
I mean, it doesn't provide anything but who are Patrons, which they would receive a notification about that post on Patreon, so my problem here is: what's the point of that post and link, if you didn't reload the .zip folder on some other hosting site like MEGA ?
Was it all just so you could smug on the people which are not Patrons ?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Was it all just so you could smug on the people which are not Patrons ?
It's because that was posted on the Discord server, and to that you normally only get access if you have atleast pledged once (like me), so of course that link is for patrons.
Edit: In an earlier post on Discord he already said that it would be for patrons only.
Edit3: He made the reward for patrons only, that's why he linked the .zip to Patreon, but on the other hand, isn't it risky to post there?

Edit2: If you quote something from Discord, could you tell so to avoid confusion? @vmaks

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Hello guys!

About the update, I'm still writing the dialogue to cover those 4 ingame days of new content.
I'm around 70% finished, it will be out in March so a couple of weeks. I know I already said this 2 weeks ago but I underestimated the time required to write meaningful exhange between characters, find out that inspiration can be something capricious ^^

Anyway for more eta and to chat about incoming stuff remember to join our Discord server.

Stay tuned! Thanks for your unyielding support and trust it mean a lot to me.

4.10 star(s) 264 Votes