johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
nvm. just got a hold e prompt while waiting for reply. forgot you could do that since it's been a while since i played and didnt need to do that since i have a high tier character from old save. though there should be an angel that says that.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
though now the hold e to mastubate is perma-ed onto my screen, lol. guess a quick reload will fix it. nice to see the updates since i last played. good game and updates, dev

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

nulee

Jan 7, 2018
Waifu Dreams Studio Will you ever add more appearance variety to the general random NPCs? A lot of the non-fantasy characters seem kinda samey, would be cool to have control over skin color/hair color variety instead of them all being pale white skin with pink or blue hair, know what I mean? Anyway, love your game so far!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

biggodog

Aug 24, 2020
I had a full save for build 25 but it got lost somehow :( does anyone have a save from build 25 or 26 that they dont mind sharing? I would be eternally greatful

player two

Dec 4, 2022
I had a full save for build 25 but it got lost somehow :( does anyone have a save from build 25 or 26 that they dont mind sharing? I would be eternally greatful
That's odd. Have you checked %LocalAppData%\Waifu_Dreams_City\Saved\SaveGames ? They don't delete when you change version. I've also never had a save corrupt going from old version to new version. And using the photobooth, there's also some "sav" of your named photos as well. Only the PNGs are saved in the WDC Data folder which I have accidentally trashed to be honest.

Sounds like someone might not want to "grind" like the rest of have. (Ah, your profile shows you having only one post evah and it's what I'm replying to.) Lulz.

Kinkerguy5

Jun 14, 2022
don't know if this has been reported yet but after using the golden bathtub the player character reverts back to having no penis and it needs to be turned on again in the modification shop, not a huge deal but a little annoying

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Bro, we've got one guy upset at all females and one guy that wants men, both posting recently.
I wouldn't complain if they added dudes (though I'd ignore the male content), but really, the game's called Waifu Dreams City, it should be at least assumed that the game's content is mostly/all female.

Technically basically everyone's futa since the strapon feature doesn't seem to work that well, but still.
Ok but how hard is it to make one male mc. The animations are already there, You can kind of already it if you flatten the chest completely. I mean it doesnt even have to be a male MC. It could literally be a floating dick when a silhouette that is vaguely masculine. I just don't find fxf as hot as mxf.

And on another note, the main gameplay of this is improving a strip club/brothel. I feel like a lot of the dildo machines can be replaced with male NPC/paying customers.

Last edited:

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Still loving the updates and can't wait to see what you have planned for the -2 floor!!

Unrelated and not an issue really but is there a reason the money is capped? I reach max money so quickly it feels wasted plus I can spend it very quickly on the upgrades for the income, is there a way to take the cap off so the money can just keep going as long as you like?

Edit: Or at least make the cap more like 999,999,999?

futafuta

Jun 26, 2018
Hey! I'm following your project, it's going very well but it would be nice if you paid a little more attention to cosmetics and clothes. Like piercings(nipple, lips, nose), hand rings, bracelets, different nails and colors. It would be much nicer to see different heels like open toe, wedge, platform etc.

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes