HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
No update this week :(

Sorry for the inconvenience, yesterday I spent all day until late at night and today trying to fix a problem that arose in this week's build, it has a few bugs including one that affects the saved games, so I decided not to release it to not affect your saved games :(

I'm really sorry, next saturday will be an update with double the content, I promise!

thank you very much for your patience, I will make it up to you!
take your time and don't burn yourself out, because the second you drop it once because of burnout you will dread working on it again
ask my...like 3-4 unfinished projects that have been sitting there for years...

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
No update this week :(

Sorry for the inconvenience, yesterday I spent all day until late at night and today trying to fix a problem that arose in this week's build, it has a few bugs including one that affects the saved games, so I decided not to release it to not affect your saved games :(

I'm really sorry, next saturday will be an update with double the content, I promise!

thank you very much for your patience, I will make it up to you!
Yo take your time you've been really consistent with releases and quality bro. Thanks for your hard work!

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WaifuDreamsCity-B29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Lifeplayer

Cocogoat_1254

Oct 7, 2018
Absolutely loving the game so far! The animations are great and I'm loving the variety on offer. Is there some way to add the girls from levels 5 and 15 to our house? I get that their animations are tied to being near a bed, so maybe an option to add more rooms/beds to the house in the future?

Definitely keeping track of this one, keep up the great work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio
4.40 star(s) 32 Votes