Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Great update.

While you're working on scenes, maybe you could add limiting conditions to them for the future? So the player would have some parameters like mouthAvailable, vaginaAvailable, penisAvailable, analAvailable, top, bottom, canCum.

That would allow for working gags, bondage, chastity devices, limiting clothes and player preferences.

Also maybe you could make that most vaginal and anal animations would have switch for holes(with player preference setting) instead of being separate scenes. As currently if you have a character without vagina good animations are being wasted and i'm usually not interested in vaginal animations and you seem to add more and more of them.
it is a good idea since I want to make the scenes more complex!, first I want to fix well what I already have, and possibly one of the next steps is the one you suggest

Reactions: Vacant93

thelastone98

May 16, 2020
Anyone know where I can find this? I've got everything else, I just have no idea where this one outfit is. Screenshot (2).png

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. It's in the church.

Last edited:
Reactions: No-Nonon

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
I got a Intel(R) UHD Graphics i use a laptop
If your laptop's CPU isn't from the past 4 years or so I doubt the intergrated graphics are going to work and if it does work, then it won't work well. Intel's integrated graphics only started to recently improve. Even new Intel CPUs that are on the lower end kind of struggle a bit.
If you can afford to, try and look on the used market and look for a desktop with at least an Intel 9th generation or later and/or an AMD CPU from Ryzen 3000 series or later. And for the GPU make sure it has something that's at least as good as an RTX 2060 or RX 5600 or better. I don't say this necessarily for this game but for the future.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I'm kinda confused why we're still on the free version, this is a piracy site afterall.
People on F95 get kinda nervous about dropping the paid version in a thread where the dev's active (unless the dev's an ass), plus there's not a lot of incentive to pirate when the game's $2/mo.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
People on F95 get kinda nervous about dropping the paid version in a thread where the dev's active (unless the dev's an ass), plus there's not a lot of incentive to pirate when the game's $2/mo.
Or that the fact that the dev pushes updates quick and its usally like a week wait for the version below the most recent one.

The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
Can't seem to find the Jinx outfit, looked all over on every floor. Also a little idea. a change in walking sound depending on what foot wear you have. Also the girls you get with the objects you can buy for your house have no eyebrows.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
This game has come a very long way from the early eyesore of a build I played when I first left a post about it. The visuals are clear and colorful now, not bogged down by unneeded postprocessing overload, and while the game is pretty disjointed, I don't mind it being a simple collection of scenes and areas to unlock and discover. Looking forward to systems being ironed out and worked over like in the latest update.

Reactions: catsdino

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I'm kinda confused why we're still on the free version, this is a piracy site afterall.
For me it's simply respect for this specific dev. Plus they didn't ask much for the game. I paid more for disappointing food(which was thrown in the bin) yesterday

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes