hedgehogdude

Dec 29, 2018
My biggest complaint with the game right now is the scarcity of customisation options

What I would like to add is:
- An ability to change the color of clothing (why make many of the same type, if you can make a base greyscale texture with details and then add any color to it)
- Tatoo system expansion
- Beefy anime-like types of horns
- Animal features (for inspiration look into Monster Musume, Monster girl Encyclopedia)
- Adding more customisation to player body (specificly body types and breasts)
- For hair customisation, I would suggest adding a divide by 3 (4) types: main hairdo, bangs/front side, pigtails/ponytails/hair buns... (and backside, if you somehow have time to animate, because right now back hair on angels looks like a plank of wood)
- A divide in shirts section by innerwear (shirts) and outwear (coats) types, or try adding some thinn shirts to underwear section (maybe add shouderpads section)
- A rework of hats, to work with multiple hair types
* The more the costumes are devided by parts the more parts there are to construct an original charachter from
- Some more basic hentai clothes for customisation (not specific charachter cosplay), like:

- Socks with garterbelt (black, red, white...)
- Chinese dress (red, blue)
- White latex socks and gloves
- Regular tights as underwear
- The shirts from shirt cut meme
- Another types of normal pants
- Corset (Black,White,Brown )
- Some leotards
- Other types of fishnet clothes
- Virgin killer sweather

As for complete costumes it's
- Reverse bunnysuit
- Corrupted/regular magical girl clothes
- Arabian dancer outfit
- Ninja outfit
Highchool setting floor with:
- Schoolgirl outfit
- School swimsuit
- Teacher costume

- Npc costumes/costumes from images around town (or switch npc costumes to what player wears)

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Noticed a couple of bugs 1 minor and the other major

1st minor bug was if you remove the clothing of the woman next to the furry machine in the hospital (floor 5) she doesn't lose her top, also the caretaker (same floor) loses her hair for some reason.

2nd major bug I found was with the new dom mechanic on the shower floor in the room at the end with the 2 futas there is nobody chosen to replace the MC as the sub so the end result is quite interesting.

Aside from that everything else seems fine so far but I am still experimenting, 1 note though I noticed the first person is maybe a little too close on some of the animations as the camera ends up clipping through the npcs faces a lot of the time. Love the idea though keep up the great work Waifu Dreams Studio

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Noticed a couple of bugs 1 minor and the other major

1st minor bug was if you remove the clothing of the woman next to the furry machine in the hospital (floor 5) she doesn't lose her top, also the caretaker (same floor) loses her hair for some reason.

2nd major bug I found was with the new dom mechanic on the shower floor in the room at the end with the 2 futas there is nobody chosen to replace the MC as the sub so the end result is quite interesting.

Aside from that everything else seems fine so far but I am still experimenting, 1 note though I noticed the first person is maybe a little too close on some of the animations as the camera ends up clipping through the npcs faces a lot of the time. Love the idea though keep up the great work Waifu Dreams Studio
Thanks for finding the bugs!, now I will fix it!
I'm still fixing the first person camera, soon I hope to have it right

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Happy to help, like I said before I'm a sucker for experimenting with every button combination and other options I can find just to see what happens, so I'm glad I can give my feedback directly to you and help improve what you have

• Red Heart

Gumiiho

Sep 2, 2024
Solid game so far playing gotten through everything very much a solid enjoyable game didn't run into to many issues on my end but did notice some optimizations issues fps was try to go overcap limit from time to time heating the computer up. Would love to the angels having some dom poses to but besides from that great work with what you have here so far would love to see it goto steam

• Red Heart

momomama29148

Aug 2, 2022
Nice, on build 32 you can exit certain sex scene while being in first person mod to stay in first person. It happened several times but not every time. I also encountered a T-pose bug in one scene that was not there before when you press 5.
tpose.png

• Haha
Reactions: Lifeplayer

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WaifuDreamsCity-B32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lifeplayer

~xiaoxiao~

Sep 9, 2024
I like the game and your spirit in working on it. It clearly has production quality and you can tell it has some creativity and heart, too.

A few things I noticed. I am playing with UEVR, and it's really fun!
  • 1st person control should work anywhere so you can walk around in immersive 1st person and the game stays however you set it going in and out of scenes. Also, the near-clipping plane cuts off if the animations are close.
  • Improve controller support (UEVR uses it). It already works quite well! But I have trouble with buttons that can only be clicked, or scenes with lots of buttons so I can't map that many keyboard keys (like 1-6 numbers). Maybe some kind of wheel/pie menu could be used for selecting many options? Could also be used for bringing up skills, main menu, clothes, etc. Maybe controller directions can be used to highlight buttons in large menus like Clothing or Decorations.
  • Also for controllers, I can't actually click with them so the Gun does not work.

Bugs:
  • Some buttons can't be used with number keys - Dancing 1-4 buttons didn't work for me, and I can't seem to get the DDR game to work either.
  • The purchased profit stations and stages have the (E) circle above them constantly spawning and stacking on top of eachother so it eventually becomes a large memory leak and lags the FPS dramatically, like <10fps over enough time.
  • 1st person doesn't work in some specific scenes, like the Dumpster.

Wish list:
  • More interesting sandbox behavior with character interactions. Maybe some of them can have some AI or agency, dialog, dating sim type of things. Anyway just more dynamic interactions is fun for me. I really like the cute online chat, and maybe the focus on streaming on some floors could become some kind of ingame job/side gig for money and fame, or there can be other kinds of jobs too. At the end of the day, the player is a dancer, maybe her career can grow somehow!
  • More places to explore, expanding the world. Maybe there can be a big fun world with lots of cities and more houses you can buy, and lots to do and some kind of lighthearted sandbox-y story or quests one day. It seems there is already some lightweight worldbuilding going on in the Laboratory and in the Dungeon.
  • I like VR, so obviously native VR support is on my wish list for any game, but I know it's not most people's focus. I think it would be cool to reach out and touch the world or the characters, and have the main character's hands move with mine.
Anyway, thank you for working so consistently on it, I like it.

Last edited:

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I like the game and your spirit in working on it. It clearly has production quality and you can tell it has some creativity and heart, too.

A few things I noticed. I am playing with UEVR, and it's really fun!
  • 1st person control should work anywhere so you can walk around in immersive 1st person and the game stays however you set it going in and out of scenes. Also, the near-clipping plane cuts off if the animations are close.
  • Improve controller support (UEVR uses it). It already works quite well! But I have trouble with buttons that can only be clicked, or scenes with lots of buttons so I can't map that many keyboard keys (like 1-6 numbers). Maybe some kind of wheel/pie menu could be used for selecting many options? Could also be used for bringing up skills, main menu, clothes, etc. Maybe controller directions can be used to highlight buttons in large menus like Clothing or Decorations.
  • Also for controllers, I can't actually click with them so the Gun does not work.

Bugs:
  • Some buttons can't be used with number keys - Dancing 1-4 buttons didn't work for me, and I can't seem to get the DDR game to work either.
  • The purchased profit stations and stages have the (E) circle above them constantly spawning and stacking on top of eachother so it eventually becomes a large memory leak and lags the FPS dramatically, like <10fps over enough time.
  • 1st person doesn't work in some specific scenes, like the Dumpster.

Wish list:
  • More interesting sandbox behavior with character interactions. Maybe some of them can have some AI or agency, dialog, dating sim type of things. Anyway just more dynamic interactions is fun for me. I really like the cute online chat, and maybe the focus on streaming on some floors could become some kind of ingame job/side gig for money and fame, or there can be other kinds of jobs too. At the end of the day, the player is a dancer, maybe her career can grow somehow!
  • More places to explore, expanding the world. Maybe there can be a big fun world with lots of cities and more houses you can buy, and lots to do and some kind of lighthearted sandbox-y story or quests one day. It seems there is already some lightweight worldbuilding going on in the Laboratory and in the Dungeon.
  • I like VR, so obviously native VR support is on my wish list for any game, but I know it's not most people's focus. I think it would be cool to reach out and touch the world or the characters, and have the main character's hands move with mine.
Anyway, thank you for working so consistently on it, I like it.
thanks for the feedback!
regarding the first person camera, I'm still testing and correcting bugs, when it's more polished I'll put it so it can be used in the whole game!
I'm going to take a look at the buttons, they should all be activated with the numbers

The purchased profit stations and stages have the (E) circle above them constantly spawning and stacking on top of eachother so it eventually becomes a large memory leak and lags the FPS dramatically, like <10fps over enough time.
it's already fixed in the next build!

• More places to explore, expanding the world.
little by little the world will continue to grow ;)

Apr 21, 2018
I'm kinda confused why we're still on the free version, this is a piracy site afterall.

because the dev gained a lot of respect on this site. Let s be honest this site is mostly conceived of pirates, well, this dev is actively being nice with everyone here, even listening to the opinions of said pirates, this paired with the fact that the game is pretty cheap has gained lots of love and respect for this dev (mine included). I hope it stays this way, because it shows that this person sees this game as a passion not as a money graber like most devs do.

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
definetly the single best game i have seen on this place, imo, so far. better than wild life, on par with VaM. this isnt just kill monster, fetch thing, escape somewhere, do fuck all. no, the game's core theming and mechanics themselves are unique. a lot of character customization freedom. managing a club incremental style. animations are good, futa support, ahegao faces are rare to find elsewhere and here they are in every animation. the music is good. the maps are diverse and the dev found a very creative way to mix different styles. if i had to choose only one game to throw money at this one would definetly be it. and the dev is quite humble too, the free version is only 2 builds short of the last one. most definetly a hidden gem.

will be keeping a close eye here, this is a comfy game.

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes