youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WaifuDreamsCity-B33
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hedgehogdude

Dec 29, 2018
A bug report
- New pants have a see-through priority issue with other see-through objects (slime skin/pink panties) depending on the viewable angle (I would call it broken pink neon panties)
1726412637869.png 1726412660545.png 1726412755723.png 1726412772361.png

- Also they have a texture overlap with boots and socks
1726413718957.png 1726413742323.png

- Velma socks - texture overlap with most shoes (image with latex pants is used as a test to see where problem areas are)
1726413929735.png 1726413978337.png 1726413989806.png 1726414063045.png

- So have Harley's shoes with socks
1726414317783.png 1726414436344.png

-Jinx's shoes, have a small overlap problem with a bandaid while wearing socks (wearing long pants is not recomended)
1726414811714.png

- Wearing long gloves, and long sleeved clothes is a no-no
1726415261667.png 1726415185800.png 1726415207541.png

- Raven's leothard has a gap/overlap problem in underboob section
1726415515709.png

- Satsuki's boots, small texture overlap problem with socks
1726416009588.png

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
A bug report
- New pants have a see-through priority issue with other see-through objects (slime skin/pink panties) depending on the viewable angle (I would call it broken pink neon panties)
View attachment 4036681 View attachment 4036682 View attachment 4036697 View attachment 4036701

- Also they have a texture overlap with boots and socks
View attachment 4036812 View attachment 4036814

- Velma socks - texture overlap with most shoes (image with latex pants is used as a test to see where problem areas are)
View attachment 4036825 View attachment 4036832 View attachment 4036833 View attachment 4036836

- So have Harley's shoes with socks
View attachment 4036855 View attachment 4036859

-Jinx's shoes, have a small overlap problem with a bandaid while wearing socks (wearing long pants is not recomended)
View attachment 4036887

- Wearing long gloves, and long sleeved clothes is a no-no
View attachment 4036916 View attachment 4036911 View attachment 4036913

- Raven's leothard has a gap/overlap problem in underboob section
View attachment 4036932

- Satsuki's boots, small texture overlap problem with socks
View attachment 4036977
I will check it out, thanks for the feedback!

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
I last played around the affinity system update, and the new stuff is nice to see
The new house and furnishings are nice, even if I would love more "normal" decorations too
The UI changes are quite good too, it's much easier to use compared to before (I still think the dialog options is a bit hard to understand for new players however, especially the whole "cost | points" thing)
As for the affinity system itself, I find it a bit sad how maxing out an NPC's affinity replace their only characterisation (aka their only one line) to a generic one
The NPCs are already quite empty by themselves so it's a bit of a problem imo
Also, adding names to "unknown" NPCs who have their affinity maxed out would be a nice addition too

Another thing that I have to note, is how some areas feels a bit too dated/empty now :
  • Floor -1 (Slime Girls floor); My opinion is mostly about the underground areas as a whole, but I think it would be better to either focus on either the whole "dungeon with monster girls" thing or the "knight girls using the monster girls to have fun" thing, it's a bit strange to have both at the same time imo (maybe split it in two floors, making the -1 floor about the slime girls and add some things like a slime queen or something, and the -2 floor about the knight girls having fun with the slime girls?)
  • Floor 0 (City floor); the outside area is fine even if a bit lacking, but the main problem I have is with the dancing area, maybe a way to customise the girls dancing here, and some polish in how the area is made would be nice imo. Most of the decorations (aka faceless NPCs) here are unlocked through level ups, so it would be nice for it to be a bit more interesting
  • Floor 2 (AV floor) and Floor 6 (Streaming floor); both are quite small and have similar themes, so I think, with a bit of polish here and there, it would be better to just fuse them together
  • Floor 3 (Footjob floor); I think other people mentioned it, but the animations are a bit underwhelming, and the floor itself doesn't have much variety, the decoration needs a bit of polish too, especially the two paintings one the walls, I think it would be better to either remove them, or put more paintings around the floor to make it feel more consistent. Th
  • Floor 5 (Hospital floor); despite being one of the biggest indoors floor, it feels a bit empty imo, maybe it's because I'm not a fan of the theme itself? Not really sure
  • Floor 7 (Shower floor); I already like the floor itself (the PoV animations are nice), but it's strange how despite being a shower floor, there's no animations about the showers themselves
  • Floor 9 (Fantasy/Circus floor); same as the Shower floor, despite having a circus, there's very little content about the circus, which is a bit sad imo. It's the first outdoors floor (not including floor 0) and it shows
The other floors are fine as of now in my opinion, even if some of them are a bit lacking (Like the Maids' floor (12) and the Devils' floor (10) for example)
But I would understand if the developer doesn't want to improve the current floors, imo it would be better to add every floor first then improve the lacking ones to make them all in a similar level

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I last played around the affinity system update, and the new stuff is nice to see
The new house and furnishings are nice, even if I would love more "normal" decorations too
The UI changes are quite good too, it's much easier to use compared to before (I still think the dialog options is a bit hard to understand for new players however, especially the whole "cost | points" thing)
As for the affinity system itself, I find it a bit sad how maxing out an NPC's affinity replace their only characterisation (aka their only one line) to a generic one
The NPCs are already quite empty by themselves so it's a bit of a problem imo
Also, adding names to "unknown" NPCs who have their affinity maxed out would be a nice addition too

Another thing that I have to note, is how some areas feels a bit too dated/empty now :
  • Floor -1 (Slime Girls floor); My opinion is mostly about the underground areas as a whole, but I think it would be better to either focus on either the whole "dungeon with monster girls" thing or the "knight girls using the monster girls to have fun" thing, it's a bit strange to have both at the same time imo (maybe split it in two floors, making the -1 floor about the slime girls and add some things like a slime queen or something, and the -2 floor about the knight girls having fun with the slime girls?)
  • Floor 0 (City floor); the outside area is fine even if a bit lacking, but the main problem I have is with the dancing area, maybe a way to customise the girls dancing here, and some polish in how the area is made would be nice imo. Most of the decorations (aka faceless NPCs) here are unlocked through level ups, so it would be nice for it to be a bit more interesting
  • Floor 2 (AV floor) and Floor 6 (Streaming floor); both are quite small and have similar themes, so I think, with a bit of polish here and there, it would be better to just fuse them together
  • Floor 3 (Footjob floor); I think other people mentioned it, but the animations are a bit underwhelming, and the floor itself doesn't have much variety, the decoration needs a bit of polish too, especially the two paintings one the walls, I think it would be better to either remove them, or put more paintings around the floor to make it feel more consistent. Th
  • Floor 5 (Hospital floor); despite being one of the biggest indoors floor, it feels a bit empty imo, maybe it's because I'm not a fan of the theme itself? Not really sure
  • Floor 7 (Shower floor); I already like the floor itself (the PoV animations are nice), but it's strange how despite being a shower floor, there's no animations about the showers themselves
  • Floor 9 (Fantasy/Circus floor); same as the Shower floor, despite having a circus, there's very little content about the circus, which is a bit sad imo. It's the first outdoors floor (not including floor 0) and it shows
The other floors are fine as of now in my opinion, even if some of them are a bit lacking (Like the Maids' floor (12) and the Devils' floor (10) for example)
But I would understand if the developer doesn't want to improve the current floors, imo it would be better to add every floor first then improve the lacking ones to make them all in a similar level
it's true that while progress is being made in some areas others feel very outdated, it's the same with the tattoos that are already very old, I will try to do my best to improve all areas and systems! thanks for the feedback :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuroimi95

Kinkerguy5

Jun 14, 2022
don't know if this has been reported yet but after using the golden bathtub the player character reverts back to having no penis and it needs to be turned on again in the modification shop, not a huge deal but a little annoying
Wanted to say that as of build 33 i still have this bug, could it be that it's happening due to my save being old or something?
Other than that the new UI feels great to use, love all the work you're putting into the game dev!

Midnight_Honey

Feb 23, 2019
- Yes please! More VR Barbie Dreamhouse in my pr0ngamez! (I'm being serious btw).

• - Oooh! This is a great idea as well! Our spider-lady/mad scientist friend could explain the slime girls have become so populous because of their crazy mating habits she had to create a separate dungeon to contain them.
  • - I think this would be a nice way to clean up/update the tower.
  • Floor 3 (Footjob floor); I think other people mentioned it, but the animations are a bit underwhelming, and the floor itself doesn't have much variety, the decoration needs a bit of polish too, especially the two paintings one the walls, I think it would be better to either remove them, or put more paintings around the floor to make it feel more consistent.
  • - Playing off your fusing idea for F2/F6, maybe fusing this floor with the cumflation floor since they have a similar motif decor wise.
Really great suggestions all around, and it's nice to see the positive interactions between creator and content enjoyers.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Wanted to say that as of build 33 i still have this bug, could it be that it's happening due to my save being old or something?
Other than that the new UI feels great to use, love all the work you're putting into the game dev!
I found the bug, it seems that I confused the strapong variable with the penis variable, I also checked the other maid in the kitchen and she had the same problem, I fixed it, sorry for the inconvenience, if you find any other bug let me know:giggle:

Reactions: Kinkerguy5

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
What is the tale of this missing butt cheek?

View attachment 4040545
*insert historian's voice

long time ago, when the buttocks had no bones an animation was done first
Captura.JPG
when the bones were added the buttock didn't know where to go, and the developer forgot to redo the animation.... END
XD I hadn't noticed it, I changed it just now

player two

Dec 4, 2022
*insert historian's voice

long time ago, when the buttocks had no bones an animation was done first
when the bones were added the buttock didn't know where to go, and the developer forgot to redo the animation.... END
XD I hadn't noticed it, I changed it just now
So are you saying you just fixed a "Goddess Ass". Holy shit, you are the creator of all things amazing. XD ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Someguy5436

Jan 30, 2023
I've been having issues the last couple of builds where i get an error when i try to load a save game. if i start the game with a fresh save it works perfectly fine but the next time i try to start the game i will get an error until i delete my save again.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I've been having issues the last couple of builds where i get an error when i try to load a save game. if i start the game with a fresh save it works perfectly fine but the next time i try to start the game i will get an error until i delete my save again.
can you send me a screenshot of the error?

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes