ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Add those panties that go way up the waist like some of the npcs have and the succubus have. Would like to have those as a clothing option. Also the black and grey tops some of the girls have inside the club. Honestly just add whatever clothes the npcs wear as an option to put on your character.

Last edited:

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
full save for build 33, hope it works and have fun, i know i did, though, kind of hoping that there are more options for clothing as well as having fun with your maid, maybe even being able to customize the maid as well. unzip to appdata/local/Waifu_Dreams_City/Saved

Reactions: hedgehogdude

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Hoping the snout comes back for the furry maker and some options to have that look swing around sometime as parts.
New system is nice. Looking forward to new lab for the elusive business lady that tells us to be the best slut we can be

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

KYSM8

Aug 24, 2020
Would be great if the NPCs attached to the newly added furniture could be targeted by the Gun. The Gun currently has no effect on them. Great stuff so far though.

Reactions: Leafless Twig

TheRandomGuyBlack

Apr 26, 2024
full save for build 33, hope it works and have fun, i know i did, though, kind of hoping that there are more options for clothing as well as having fun with your maid, maybe even being able to customize the maid as well. unzip to appdata/local/Waifu_Dreams_City/Saved
Do i have to do anything other then add it to the saves because it still uses my old saves when i do that

Ysfqq

Feb 1, 2023
Just an idea. Instead of adding more makeup, clothing, or character customization to the game, you can make the city bigger and more advanced and renovate the previous floors.

Reactions: Taboo-Sho

piercedbae

Aug 22, 2024
Just an idea. Instead of adding more makeup, clothing, or character customization to the game, you can make the city bigger and more advanced and renovate the previous floors.
Not the worst idea in the world, but there are a few things that make it not necessarily a priority.
For starters, increasing the play area means opening up potential performance issues. It would also mean that suddenly the city is very empty, or that a bunch of new content would need to be made. Unless you mean doing away with the elevator and putting the content of each floor in different buildings.. In which case, navigation becomes more difficult and again, game becomes more taxing on the GPU.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hedgehogdude

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
Do i have to do anything other then add it to the saves because it still uses my old saves when i do that
As far as I know of, as long as you save in the saved folder in the proper location, it would prompt you to see if you want to overwrite it. though, might want to save your original files first in case it doesnt work and causes it to crash. let me know if it still doesnt work.

Reactions: TheRandomGuyBlack

Alex64xxxx

May 4, 2021
Is it normal that when I press the cum button it teleports the mc to a dark stage with the mc in a circle? Before doing that you see the animation speeding up and moaning as if they were cuming, is this normal or is it a bug?

TheRandomGuyBlack

Apr 26, 2024
As far as I know of, as long as you save in the saved folder in the proper location, it would prompt you to see if you want to overwrite it. though, might want to save your original files first in case it doesnt work and causes it to crash. let me know if it still doesnt work.
Yea, its still not working for me I'm probably just doing something wrong I Guess

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
Yea, its still not working for me I'm probably just doing something wrong I Guess
Ok, try this, this time unzip it under appdata/local/Waifu_Dreams_City there might be elements that is overwriting the saved file I posted earlier. Again, might be a good idea to save your original first just in case. This is a different file than the one I posted earlier.

verylegituser

Apr 23, 2020
It's really cool to see a game take shape like this. Great work!

I do have one request. Right now you can toggle the controlled character to have a penis and be the dominant one in scenes, which is terrific. I'd also prefer a toggle to remove the other characters' penises so my partners are always women. Unless that's an option I'm missing.

With that option you'd have just about every base covered.

Last edited:

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
It's really cool to see a game take shape like this. Great work!

I do have one request. Right now you can toggle the controlled character to have a penis and be the dominant one in scenes, which is terrific. I'd also prefer a toggle to remove the other characters' penises so my partners are always women. Unless that's an option I'm missing.

With that option you'd have just about every base covered.
this option is available!
when you press q in the game that takes you to the menu, there is a settings tab, the option that says no futa girl removes the penises and changes them to a strapong unless you are the dominant, then it removes them all

verylegituser

Apr 23, 2020
when you press q in the game that takes you to the menu, there is a settings tab, the option that says no futa girl removes the penises and changes them to a strapong unless you are the dominant, then it removes them all
Oops, I totally missed that. You've thought of everything haha

I'll be supporting this project and look forward to seeing where it goes.

• Red Heart

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
I didn't realize this either, but I'm fine with the futas anyway but it would be nice to just have a button to toggle it on or off in scenes

• Thinking Face

TheRandomGuyBlack

Apr 26, 2024
Ok, try this, this time unzip it under appdata/local/Waifu_Dreams_City there might be elements that is overwriting the saved file I posted earlier. Again, might be a good idea to save your original first just in case. This is a different file than the one I posted earlier.
Yea its still not work its like my save doesnt want to be overwrite by yours at all really werid

hedgehogdude

Dec 29, 2018
So if next is tattoo update, then may i suggest adding some symmetrical lines to the body, to make cyberpunk style charachters (or androids, golems, puppets, etc.). So basically tattoo system could work as an extension to costumes, by adding texture to the body, so that the whole outfit doesen't feel as flat. For example spots for furry costumes, stylised squiggly lines for demon costumes, scales for dragon (lizard, snake) costume...

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes