Alter1826

Jun 10, 2017
When playing build 32, I feel like I remember finding Shibari style ropes on one of the floors, but I can't find them in my clothing inventory or anywhere else.

I am also curious, with the furry stuff being added, is there any chance for canine or equine cocks on the ladies/self?

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
1727087581268.png
She must just be a cut scene test npc because I cannot find her dildo
Cute npc though.....
I think I triggered an accessory bug also. I have a hair clip I don't remember adding. Looks nice minus some vertex normal errors

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
View attachment 4062463
She must just be a cut scene test npc because I cannot find her dildo
Cute npc though.....
I think I triggered an accessory bug also. I have a hair clip I don't remember adding. Looks nice minus some vertex normal errors
it was my mistake in not specifying which hospital it was :HideThePain:
hosp.png
the accessory bug is already fixed in the next build!, it was a very rare one

May 17, 2020
Re: merging floors, that's an interesting idea, my favourite ones, not even due to their flavours, are ones that prompt you to return once you're higher level to see what unlocked. They were fun to discover the first time and they still trigger something in the lizard part of the brain despite seeing them so many times already. Would definitely like to see more of that kind of thing, but seeing how development is focused on different areas for now, that's just food for thought.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Kind of a tacky and random idea: what if the tower's lights came on as you unlock each floor? From the outside, you could see the tower and it'd match the correct number of floors implemented into the game, and as you unlock each floor, the windows on that level would light up, giving you a visual representation of how far you've gone and how much you have left?
Might be worth it later in development though, the priority should probably be more gameplay/lewd stuff for now, I think.

Reactions: hedgehogdude
4.40 star(s) 32 Votes