Unity - Waifu Engine [v0.05a Vector] [waifuengine.com]

1. 3.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Rating the itch version.

It's... well, there's nothing here yet. The demo version isn't really a demo, more of just a proof-of-concept. You can... stare at an anime girl that just stands there doing nothing, or you can rotate her, and that's about it.
    Really nothing has been implemented that the game is tagged for yet, and even her text chat is still just a fun distraction that messes up more often than not.

I need to see if the F95 download is more updated, it's a bit complicated since the Itch version is just labeled "version 1" and doesn't say anything else, while the F95 copy says "v0.05a Vector".
    Anyway, I'll download the F95 version and see if there's some actual content.

EDIT: yeah, the Itch version was out of date somehow and I don't see a paid option there either. Regardless, the F95 version ended up being more updated and actually DOES have some content, so there was actually some semblance of content to fool around with.
    I really hope one of the long-term goals of the game is to have it so the AI can recognize commands in the chat and not rely on us to adjust a bunch of sliders manually. Something like asking for her breasts to get bigger, etc.