TC

The M&M's Doctor
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
j20jk6W.jpg

Overview:
Dive into the world of anime and hentai, choose your favorite character from a pool of more than 1,000 models coming from the most famous animes, games, and tv shows. With more than 300 independent animations you can live the most complete sex experience, ranging from the most usual sex positions to the most extreme and rough ones. Use your controllers or even your own bare hands thanks to Leap Motion to interact with the models.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-19
Release Date: 2023-05-16
Developer: Lewd Fraggy
Censorship: No
Version: 3.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Version 3.9 Standalone
Win: - - - -

Complete Collection
Win
: -

Split
(24.67 GB)
Red_V63 thanks for the links

Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Priestie

Oct 24, 2017
Ya... it's a VR project, i've been supporting it for like eight months on patreon. I'm actually excited to see that VR projects are making their way onto F95. There's actually alot of VR content that never saw its way here.

As to my observations of the project, yes its VR only. I'm playing it on the rift. There is an absurd amount of content, and more every month, its also highly customizable. However, it has a steep learning curb, zero tutorial, and doesn't have the best UI. That said its an amazing project. So check it out if you own, or are thinking of VR.

Priestie

Oct 24, 2017
No, You can play without VR
Okay actually I think Dr. M&M is right I remember there being something about non-VR, being playable, but I dont think you get the full customization options that way. That being said there are a number of Illusion projects that are also VR, and many patreon VR projects that are worth checking out. The entry price point for VR is constantly lowering, so anyone with a decent current gen GPU shouldnt shy away from VR projects. Honestly the GPU probably costs more than than the VR rig anyways.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
you can play without VR.
check the read me file and txt in folder for the keybind.
and the launcher option let you choose if you want play normal (window) or VR (ssteam and oculus)
overwise, 2 simple way :
page up and page down load the pre-created motions/scenes
right clic open the menu, then move and chooe with left clic.

actually, only a few option are not available for non-VR, nothing big imho.
as for genre, they are threesome and monster girls (yup yup).

you choose the girl, you spawn them, you make them dance or have sex with ya :)

press F1 for the keybind help menu

also, this game is not hard to run and not need high end PC
Minimum requirements:
– Windows 7 32/64bit
– Dualcore 3ghz cpu
– 4GB of system memory
– 512MB ram on the graphics card Dx10 compatible.
– directx 9.0 redistributable pack from jun_2010 or newer.
– Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 x86 or 32bit.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
btw, here last changelog :p

Patch Note for 2.6:
  • Mocumocudance engine patched to 0.89
  • Added tracking of VIVE Puck.
  • Added AR bubble support for both Vive controllers and Puck.
  • Added Collision mode to Leap motion hand.
  • Remodeled Leap motion hand model.
  • Fixed a problem with .jpeg textures.
  • Fixed a bug with VIVE controller scrolling.
  • Models having .dds textures will now show “cant load .dds textures” in the error window.
  • Added 45 new models.
  • Added 12 new motions (6 sex motions,6 dance motions).
  • Added 257 new scenes.
  • Futanari “ready” models have been marked in both names and scenes (you can enable futa dick in the morphs menu)
  • 2.6 update is standalone, this means that to enjoy excusively the 2.6 content you will not need to have previous version of the game (But I highly reccomend to Download and use the complete collection version to have a greater experience).Some dance scenes still require the complete collection edition in order to work.
  • All models added from 2.6 and on will feature IK arms, this means you will be able to move the arms just like you do with the IK legs.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
also (sorry triple post :/)

its not only hentai/manga models. the game have some great 3D models like lara croft, 2B, Final fantasy, zelda, harley quinn, quiet (MGS) etc.. etc..

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
27GB? waaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttt ?!
is it worth it to play it if you dont have VR? o.o

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
27GB? waaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttt ?!
is it worth it to play it if you dont have VR? o.o
imho, yes.
but that depend of peoples...

ofc its way better with a VR. but i think it worth a try and its possible to have some fun and good moment with it.

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
Any chances of getting a torrent for this? Gofile and Transfer are pretty slow, I can't seem to get a connection to Nopy at all and on Mega it says the transfer quota has been exceeded.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Any chances of getting a torrent for this? Gofile and Transfer are pretty slow, I can't seem to get a connection to Nopy at all and on Mega it says the transfer quota has been exceeded.
use megadownloader, it's the only way to go above the transfer quota, i can d/l up to 25g in one go, but if i start em seperately no it'll shut me down at 5g, it's weird. for a time with megadownloader you could easily d/l 60g games but now it's 25g at 1 time, then wait and 25g more.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes