Ren'Py Waifu Slut School [v0.3.5] [mikiraus]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1656005158761.png

Overview:
Right after you passed your last high school exams and run to the girl of your dreams, you get hit by a nasty truck on the road and you end up in hell. There, a sexy she-devil offers you to work for her and seduce girls to take them to hell. She-devil sends you to a odd city, where girls unwillingly get. How do they get here and the most interesting thing is how to get out of here? Will you play along with the devil or help the girls in trouble? In any case, you must become the principle of the “Waifu Slut School” and making your own choices, decide your fate and the fate of your girls. Good luck!

Thread Updated: 2024-04-06
Release Date: 2024-04-05
Developer: mikiraus - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.5
Language: English, Russian, Ukrainian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

NOTE: Android users kindly read the Installation

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(Third Act): - - - -
Android (First and Second Acts): - - - -

*This port/version is unofficial and might break your game, download at your own risk.

1656005426698.png 1656005443973.png 1656005501040.png 1656005539408.png 1656005685716.png 1656006108023.png 1656006174023.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Compressed Version of
Waifu Slut School [v0.1]

Win/Linux/Mac: - - -

Original Size: 935 MB
Compressed Size: 350 MB

[Image Quality: 80%]

If you like my work Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports, mods and compressed versions.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I wounder when devs are gonna realise that if you want fans of the thing you are parodying.... maybe don't shit all over the original relationship/material XD

I doubt Darling in the franxx fans will enjoy cucking the shit out of the MC.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
I wounder when devs are gonna realise that if you want fans of the thing you are parodying.... maybe don't shit all over the original relationship/material XD

I doubt Darling in the franxx fans will enjoy cucking the shit out of the MC.

I am one hundred percent on board with cucking all the anime protagonists :ROFLMAO:

Except for like . . . Ryuuji from Toradora or Saito from Zero no Tsukaima, because I don't want their loli-midget waifus.

I wanna see Bulma so I can cuck Vegeta. Because apparently that's how I want to die.

I'm sorry Naruto, but you're gonna have to start fucking the ramen from now on because all your Hinata are belong to me. Believe it.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
the MC is a bit awkward but it's fine, i only disliked three things about it
1 - the fucking swim minigame is impossible, i have absolutely no idea WTF i need to do there, even if i did that minigame is just bad
2 - the status gain is a pain in the ass, you get 1 currency per work and spend it to raise a single point in 3 categories, it's as grind as it gets and i had no idea i needed it
3 - having hidden images scattered around is fine and all, but don't make them just fucking invisible i don't want to click every single polygon on every screen at random that gets annoying fast

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
the MC is a bit awkward but it's fine, i only disliked three things about it
1 - the fucking swim minigame is impossible, i have absolutely no idea WTF i need to do there, even if i did that minigame is just bad
2 - the status gain is a pain in the ass, you get 1 currency per work and spend it to raise a single point in 3 categories, it's as grind as it gets and i had no idea i needed it
3 - having hidden images scattered around is fine and all, but don't make them just fucking invisible i don't want to click every single polygon on every screen at random that gets annoying fast
Thank you for your feedback!
1. I'll try to do something with swimming minigame to make it easier or more obvious.
2. Stats right now used in Nami event and in mini-game after the Ash event. I already working on "upgrades" for the city where you can increase money income from work, stats income from trainings and marks from studying.
About knowing what stats to use in events, I really wanted things to develop based on your playstyle.
Perhaps I will add more detailed tips for events to the phone.
3. Invisible hidden images is really the problem, so I'll change that.
Thanks again for your feedback.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes