[VN] [Ren'Py] WaifuHub [Prototype 9] [Bokuman Studio]

jb281472

Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
screenshot.1.png

Overview:
WaifuHub is a on going project, about casting girls (or waifus) to make adult movies(you are the interviewer!)​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-10
Release Date: 2019-03-24
Developer: Bokuman Studio -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Prototype 9
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, Male Protagonist, Monster Girls, Oral Sex, Big Penis, Big Tits, Big Ass, Vaginal Sex, Fantasy

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Changelog:
Prototype 9:

- New GUI wip

- New pose variants for Cheelai

- New poses for Lucoa

- Mitsuki added to selector.

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

Sep 1, 2017
downloaded and gave a look at lucoa, threw me to the main menu after she took her top and shorts off, is that supposed to happen?

Omega1084

Formerly 'megamantaray'
Aug 28, 2018
Are Patreon things now actively lying about version names? Who am I kidding of course they are.
"1.0" means "Barely Started" now. That's so irritating.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Hence "hub"

Also, the concept of polygamy has words for you.
Yeah, that's the point, isn't it? The way I understand the term (and at least Urban Dictionary backs me up on this) is:

A Waifu, in contrast to a harem, is the love between one man and his one and only Waifu. The importenst thing in having a Waifu is to never have more than one. If you do so , your is ruined.

Of course I am not a weeaboo, so what do I know?

May 7, 2017
Yeah, that's the point, isn't it? The way I understand the term (and at least Urban Dictionary backs me up on this) is:

A Waifu, in contrast to a harem, is the love between one man and his one and only Waifu. The importenst thing in having a Waifu is to never have more than one. If you do so , your is ruined.

Of course I am not a weeaboo, so what do I know?
From the amount of waifus some claim, either laifu isn't "all that" or the definition's missing the so important clause of "one per series."

:censored: Either-or, of course, can't possibly be both.