2.80 star(s) 24 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
screenshot.1.png

Overview:
WaifuHub is a on going project about casting girls (or waifus) to make adult movies (you are the interviewer!).​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-13
Release Date: 2023-12-08
Developer: Bokuman Studio -
Censored: No
Version: Season 8 Dec Build
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Please share your links via "Report" > "Game Update" on OP and paste the links into the "More Information" box. This will avoid the links getting struck by Dev.

DOWNLOAD
Season 8 (Unity)
Win: - - - -

Previous Seasons (Ren'Py)

Extras: Spanish - ErgoMod & Unofficial Ren'py Port -

Thanks to MR.Gadeki
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot.2.png screenshot.3.png screenshot.4.png screenshot.5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
downloaded and gave a look at lucoa, threw me to the main menu after she took her top and shorts off, is that supposed to happen?

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
downloaded and gave a look at lucoa, threw me to the main menu after she took her top and shorts off, is that supposed to happen?
That's supposed to happen because it's the end of her content for the prototype.

Reactions: Gabaw

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Hence "hub"

Also, the concept of polygamy has words for you.
Yeah, that's the point, isn't it? The way I understand the term (and at least Urban Dictionary backs me up on this) is:

A Waifu, in contrast to a harem, is the love between one man and his one and only Waifu. The importenst thing in having a Waifu is to never have more than one. If you do so , your is ruined.

Of course I am not a weeaboo, so what do I know?

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Yeah, that's the point, isn't it? The way I understand the term (and at least Urban Dictionary backs me up on this) is:

A Waifu, in contrast to a harem, is the love between one man and his one and only Waifu. The importenst thing in having a Waifu is to never have more than one. If you do so , your is ruined.

Of course I am not a weeaboo, so what do I know?
From the amount of waifus some claim, either laifu isn't "all that" or the definition's missing the so important clause of "one per series."

:censored: Either-or, of course, can't possibly be both.

2.80 star(s) 24 Votes