RPGM - Waifus Adventure [v0.6a] [NemuThe Tentacle Monster]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Honorable Lord L

[0.6]
    The English could use some work but it's understandable most of the time. Has goofy humor in the same vein as the show, interactions between characters are cute and the art is pretty nice... so overall this is pretty good, I'll be keeping an eye on it.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

MRO900

As of v0.6a this is a very promising game but still has its flaws. Gameplay is fun but grindy and can take up to an hour to unlock a sex scene. Unlocking sex scenes is confusing as theres no guide to help. Sex scenes are at least good but still overall grindy and hard to get.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Lance231

A pretty cute +18 parody of Adventure Time. While the story could be better and the progression could be better marked it has quite a few erotic scenes so that's a plus.

Something good is that the erotic scenes are pretty different and each character seems to be focused on something. PB for example is more about dom doctor and vanilla while Marceline has footjobs and other dominant stuff.

The art is also pretty good. I mean, it's no Shadman or Akabur, but still pretty good.

I feel good vibes from it so I'm giving it 5 stars. Maybe it will help the game get a few more players.