VN Ren'Py Waifu's Mission [Vol 3] [Destph Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 20, 2017
Gonna be honest. The dialog is cancerous at absolute best. But the idea isnt bad at all. Hopefully they can fix it sooner over later.

May 20, 2019
For those arguing about Aqua in this thread:

Aqua is a literal God with immense power to the point she can harem the Overlord (Ainz Ooal Gown, aka Momonga) with basic spells.
Except she is just way too fucking stupid to use them until someone tells her she has those power (like that one time she summons a dam full of water from the sky after Kazuma reminds her.)

I don't see what is the problem if you just lock her up, sure she will cry and whine, but she will probably never escape due to how dumb she is.

So yeah, enjoy your waifu, just never let her go outside to waste your money.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
For those arguing about Aqua in this thread:

Aqua is a literal God with immense power to the point she can harem the Overlord (Ainz Ooal Gown, aka Momonga) with basic spells.
Except she is just way too fucking stupid to use them until someone tells her she has those power (like that one time she summons a dam full of water from the sky after Kazuma reminds her.)

I don't see what is the problem if you just lock her up, sure she will cry and whine, but she will probably never escape due to how dumb she is.

So yeah, enjoy your waifu, just never let her go outside to waste your money.
momonga would pwn her ass so fast she would be wondering why her ass is bleeding he is basically a god and he only really gets minorly serious once or twice, add the fact he is undead and cant die without complete destruction its not even in the same category, the moody Dullahan in aquas universe would be like one of his death knights, a pawn not to mention any of his generals could pwn it lol shes called a useless goddess for a reason

May 20, 2019
momonga would pwn her ass so fast she would be wondering why her ass is bleeding he is basically a god and he only really gets minorly serious once or twice, add the fact he is undead and cant die without complete destruction its not even in the same category, the moody Dullahan in aquas universe would be like one of his death knights, a pawn not to mention any of his generals could pwn it lol shes called a useless goddess for a reason
Go watch Isekai Quartet, even though it is not canon, it sure fairs better than anything we theorize in our fucking minds and think it is anything remotely close to how it will work out.

I mean I like Overlord like the next guy but fucking goddamn, you are basically Neia Baraja-ing his power rn. "Let's grab some kneepads, a stiff drink, and gobble his non-existence cock."

Or just watch these instead.

Also, thanks for the facepalm, it still counts.

Last edited:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Go watch Isekai Quartet, even though it is not canon, it sure fairs better than anything we theorize in our fucking minds and think it is anything remotely close to how it will work out.

I mean I like Overlord like the next guy but fucking goddamn, you are basically Neia Baraja-ing his power rn. "Let's grab some kneepads, a stiff drink, and gobble his non-existence cock."

Or just watch these instead.

Also, thanks for the facepalm, it still counts.
most amusing thing is your referencing quartet when even the original authors say its nothing but "for fun" and don't represent their actual power if you want to make an argument use LN manga or even anime but quartet is nothing but bs "fun" which represents nothing

May 20, 2019
most amusing thing is your referencing quartet when even the original authors say its nothing but "for fun" and don't represent their actual power if you want to make an argument use LN manga or even anime but quartet is nothing but bs "fun" which represents nothing
When the for fun shit is the only source, which you proclaim represents nothing.
Then what makes what you say matter?
Am I talking to Kugane Maruyama now? I fucking doubt it.

At least Isekai Quartet has some merit, no matter how slim it is. Someone has the right to make that shit and air it.
Which makes it still infinitely more creditable than what you made up in this crossover scenario of how the Overlord is invincible.
What do you have? When Aqua doesn't exist in the Overlord universe, how can you prove what you say is right?
Aside from saying "I am right" and telling yourself "you are right", that is.

I am done wasting time about this thing, this is all he says she says bullshit anyway.
Because they are not real, period.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
When the for fun shit is the only source, which you proclaim represents nothing.
Then what makes what you say matter?
Am I talking to Kugane Maruyama now? I fucking doubt it.

At least Isekai Quartet has some merit, no matter how slim it is. Someone has the right to make that shit and air it.
What do you have when Aqua doesn't exist in the Overlord universe, how can you prove what you say is right?

Aside from saying "I am right" and telling yourself "you are right", that is.

I am done wasting time about this thing, this is all he says she says bullshit anyway.
Because they are not real, period.
no shit they don't exist in the same universe, you chose to mention momonga from overlord and aqua at the same time and while quartet may mention them both its nothing but the equivalent of a fan novel meaning it doesn't represent the authors of any of the characters used, atm your nothing but a guy trying to defend his wifu with bullshit your trying to use as facts lol that's why i said its amusing

lol if we want to bring up random hentai as facts we could say both tohru and aqua have fucked dogs xD and by your logic are "true"

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: cbgenesis

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with the demo, it was pretty promising and the animation are pretty good. A bit sad that Kobayashi aren't a love interest yet (Tohru will murder you if you click on the door to her bedroom), can't wait for the next update and hopefully we got some more content with the other characters

Reactions: NuFreen
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote