VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Waifuta [v0.6] [Tiltproofno]

1. 1.00 star(s)

ArturiousDesign

This game is utter trash! All it is is just futa versions of well known characters in another whore simulator. No creativity or rather dev is too lazy to make their own characters so they need to rip off others in some shitty cash grab.

I mean, if you can use daz to make shitty futa clones, you could download some character models and make some semi-unique ones. Also visuals are kinda shit too.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

OneWayMissile

A game that focus on futa on female is quite rare so there's no way I couldn't recommend this one, the models are pretty solid most of the time and it covers a few more fetishes besides futa. The story is super simple. My only problem with it right now is the lack of content but even now there is already a few scenes on it so definitively worth a try.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

YakuzaZzz

The puritans hate it cause they hoped it was a only lesbian and vanilla i love you kiss kiss woah so wholesome finally a game for futa fans that can enjoy a good fap the fact that all these weirdos are mad about it makes it even better
  4. 5.00 star(s)

bboyslaer

Like this whole subject of submission and futa. The author shares my views. And so it is quite an ordinary story. But I don't really understand the division of obedience options. If I make a choice, will I miss 50% of the game? Or will it be possible in the future to just visit those missing characters?
    Everything is fine, but if the main character was a guy, it would be even better)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Quiji

Amazing potential. For fans of domineering musky, sometimes hairy futa girls. Writing could use some work and proofreading from a native speaker, but even now it's not bad at all. Eagerly looking forward to updates
  6. 2.00 star(s)

slowman

There was like 3 images that weren't in the preview and supposedly this is a 1.0.
    This should be a short gallery on exhentai not a game.
    I honestly don't know what else i can say about it its so short there's so little to comment about.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

reeeeee2323

A decent start for a game, at present there is no penetration content. Translations a little wonky, as are the renders at times, but it's the authors first game, so i can't really blame them.

I'd say give it a try, if you like unrealistic proportions its got 'em.

3.5/5 but I'll give it a 4 since it's good for the creators first project.