Seeking Waitress Molestation

HypoSoc

Feb 20, 2018
Hello. I've been trying to search through the archives on my own to mixed success, but I figured I might try my luck posting here.

I am looking for a game that includes, whether by focus or simply as a side consideration, playing as a waitress or other service worker and getting molested/groped by patrons while working, like in Anekasegi or the bar quests of Violated Heroine. Karryn's Prison also scratched the itch a tad, but employing the combat engine for the events made it a tad awkward.

Specifically, I would like for it to be as a part of the gameplay loop, rather than scenes/events in a visual novel style games.

I bring up waitressing as it is where I have seen it the most, but the job's particulars don't really matter. In truth, the fetish I am looking for is "woman choosing to accept harassment because she needs to do her job". Stoic acceptance or embarrassed enjoyment are my preferred reactions. Terror or disgust are turn offs. I guess it is really about the idea that the woman has some measure of control, despite the harrassment, in that she has the power to end it if she so wished, but chooses not to for some reason or other.

I realize this is a very specific fetish, so I don't expect perfect matches (my difficulty in finding the fetish through tags alone is proof of such), but I greatly appreciate any recommendations.

Reactions: Unknown504

HypoSoc

Feb 20, 2018
Thank you. I look forward to trying it out. If there are further recommendations I'd appreciate it.

Edit: Hmm. I was hoping for a bit more gameplay... not a walking/grinding sim, but something to engage more than just visuals and text.

Last edited:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hello
My game, Lolita gone wild is pretty much what you want.

But it's still very incomplete (I've only made 3 releases so far).
The heroine finds herself in different works/situations that bring her to scenes where people take advantage of her.
For the moment, the scenes that correspond to your desire are: waitress work, maid work, bus (passenger), cinema...
Future CGs will include other situations and work on the same model.
I don't know if it will suit you, but I hope so.