Mod Ren'Py WalkThrough Mod [v0.05.00] | BB:AS Rebuild | [.Black Panther.] [OnlyFunz]

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
.Black Panther. and/or OnlyFunz
Thanks for this mod guys - I know the mod is still in development - but does anyone know the code to put the ladder into inventory or the online store?
I found..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ps. I am using old saves - so... lol
Just bashing code seeing if I can get it working before staring a new game.
Code:
items['ladder'].unlock()
Should unlock the ladder and set it up in the Online Store

But on the whole, which save file version do you have? Since, there has been so many changes in the code for this Ladder/Hidden Camera item.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Code:
items['ladder'].unlock()
Should unlock the ladder and set it up in the Online Store

But on the whole, which save file version do you have? Since, there has been so many changes in the code for this Ladder/Hidden Camera item.
Thanks Funz - I just started over.
* Was just messing around with the console (without much luck) - as this game's variables is weirder than most. And threw in the towel.

Reactions: OnlyFunz

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi everyone
The mod will be released in a few minutes
If there is a bug or problem in the mod, please let us know so that we can fix it as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, the German and French translations are delayed for some reason. It will be released as a patch whenever they are ready.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Hello nice mod but no french translation ?
French Translation is not complete yet for v0.05, It will take few more days.

However, if you would like to install the v0.04.02 Translation, you can apply this file inside the "game/scripts" folder.
(Remember, it is incomplete for the latest game version)

Note: Once, the new update file is released, you can just replace it on the same location