Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Well, maybe we'll rework the scene with that blonde MMF a little so that players will stop triggering it. The prequel will definitely become non-canonical, because our game designer and writer want first of all. NTR/Sharing/BBC will not implement in the WANDERER/AURA (I can only note that MC from "AURA: Hentai Cards" is a bit dark-skinned :D )

View attachment 2952660
I meant to say this earlier, but I never got around to it, but seeing as there is an update. I don't know if you own this page, but I'd recommend that you or your partner remove the MMF screenshot from the main page. It makes it seem like not only is that scene canon, but a BIG indicator of content in the game. Which, by your own admission will be Non-Canon and not related to the main game at all. So yeah, I'd remove it cause every time I see this game updated, it's one of the first screenshot that shows up when I hover over your game on the Updates page.

Reactions: Wanderer_game

RaZaS

May 31, 2018
maybe I'm an idiot? I can't click on anything, I'm stuck here, this is in the new update

MrBond

Jul 5, 2021
This game is completely broken. I'm starting to play it from the prologue and when I managed to get the book out of Romeo I accidentally went to another room and when I came back to the infirmary the book just disappears. Also I gave the clothes back to every girl and the quest is still incomplete. Gallery codes should be free by this version since it has already evolved very much. The subscription prices are extremely high for such few advantages. Although this is a negative review I must say the story is intriguing and the animations are top quality. Just please keep in mind what I said before.

Reactions: Bunduru

RaZaS

May 31, 2018
maybe I'm an idiot? I can't click on anything, I'm stuck here, this is in the new update
I noticed that after entering the portal in the arena, the mouse stops working even in dialogues, it seems this is the reason why I cannot select a battle on the map. I checked, in one of the situations the mouse worked, but I couldn’t do anything on the map

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have not played this game since 0.8.1 as it really lost any semblance of a game and in all that time there was what 2 new quest events. A town that you can't even go to the brothel and sleep with the girl. The developer has made this game CONTENT PAYWALL BLOCKED as you will not find any content, unless you pay for the walk through. If you do not do the events 100% correctly you won't see any scenes!

This game is a cheap pile of crap and new events are a joke. Like this Christmas special what is special about it a Christmas Tree in the classroom?

1. Story 1/5 (but the story has been dropped there is no more story!)
2. Art 3/5 (average)
3. Audio 2/5
4. Play-ability 1/5 (roam around trying to find hidden events! If you answer wrong or fail to do something no scene for you.
Dungeon has no real purpose you farm repeat battles to try to get card drops that are often just repeat cards)

The save system is made to make sure you can't keep retrying to find what different choices will do as dev made sure this game was PAYWALLED by HIDING nearly all scene events! On top of that the story has no meaning it has been ignored and pretty much dropped. Going to school to learn magic so you can change the world as is your destiny is gone and you don't even attend classes at all anymore! You no longer take classes to progress the story because THERE IS NO STORY ANYMORE!

I give this game a 1.5/5 anymore as really there is nothing playable anymore. Wander around in hope of triggering an event/quest and than if you do not answer questions in proper order you get no EVENT SCENE! The few scenes are actually boring style cheap puzzle game animations where you press a button for a stupid meter to rise with nearly all scenes having no audio on top of that.

The only thing that kept the game going was the story was interesting but even that is gone now. The dev just got really greedy and just making these few cheap h-scenes and than hiding them so you have to pay to see them the dev can just milk the players. Really people need to stop supporting these type of devs that quit actually working on game and charging ridiculous amounts of money to give cheap scenes that can be seen in most $5 puzzle games.

RATING: 1.5 stars

2.70 star(s) 29 Votes